Carnival Miracle where is she headed in 2016??

AzCruiseGurl

I wonder why it will come to Tampa first as reported by people just off of the Miracle. Unless Carnival wants to do a few Panama Canal sailings or a sailing from the West to Far East World Cruise I see no logic in bringing the Miracle to Tampa unless it's for at least 6 months.

I wonder why it will come to Tampa first as reported by people just off of the Miracle. Unless Carnival wants to do a few Panama Canal sailings or a sailing from the West to Far East World Cruise I see no logic in bringing the Miracle to Tampa unless it's for at least 6 months.

I'd bet, that it won't go back to Tampa as the original plans were for it to be used for a charted cruise, but that cruise has been given to Pride, so no reason for it to go east, just to turn around.

Now we know why nothing of substance was done for the Miracle " 2.0 " update! Is the Splendor mentioned as coming back?

Nothing official about her replacement yet, but Splendor does seem to be the name thrown out there to replace Miracle.

I was told from my sales mgr that the Miracle will be moving to China, hence why no guys and blue, as that is not popular food in China. She then said that the Carnival Splendor will be moved to Long Beach with the full Carnival 2.0 upgrades. She also said that the two Fantasy class ships are staying put as they are sailing full every trip.

I was told from my sales mgr that the Miracle will be moving to China, hence why no guys and blue, as that is not popular food in China. She then said that the Carnival Splendor will be moved to Long Beach with the full Carnival 2.0 upgrades. She also said that the two Fantasy class ships are staying put as they are sailing full every trip.

But when is the question. This thread started out as if Miracle was moving (to China or elsewhere) in 2016. Based on my Thanksgiving sailing in 2016 from Long Beach, doesn't sound like it.

• 2 weeks later...
I booked Carnival Miracle October 29,2016 yesterday. The Carnival Rep

told me its was her last sailing out of LA but she hadn't heard where the

Miracle would be going...

Well today Carnival called and said they canceled my 29th sailing and there are

no other sailing for the Miracle after the October 8th sailing out of LA.

No one seems to know where the Miracle is going or what ship will be replacing her in LA.

Any ideas???? :confused:

That's weird. We have a confirmed booking on the Miracle for her 15-day sailing to Hawaii on October 15, 2016.

So it looks like both Miracle and Splendor will be going to China. Miracle in 2017 and Splendor in 2018. I wonder what will replace it? I hope there is a newer ship for longer West Coast sailings. maybe LA will get a refurbished Splendor before it goes to China. Cruise companies really need to look at promoting the West Coast more and get newer ships.

I was told by the Captain of the Miracle yesterday (11/13/2015) that it will move to Chine in march 2017 and the cruises should go on sale early next year. They are still working out the transpacific details.

I wonder how long that cruise would be for? I could imagine a very interesting itinerary but probably longer than most could do (days wise).

• 2 months later...