Navigator of the Seas NEVER again

Mj99

Still onboard and can't wait to get off this ship. More details to follow once we're home. Worst service ever. Do not waste your money on a suite as there are no real perks as on other RCCI ships. Food is always room temp or cold and not prepared well. Most of the crew are not friendly and do their best to ignore you in the dining areas. Some are actually rude. Shocking experience compared to our last cruise on Voyager in November.

Edited by Mj99

Subscribed. We had a wonderful experience last year on Nav and have been on two other RCI ships since then. We are returning to Nav in a few weeks, but not happy about the 15-40% price increase on the alcoholic beverages!

Still onboard and can't wait to get off this ship. More details to follow once we're home. Worst service ever. Do not waste your money on a suite as there are no real perks as on other RCCI ships. Food is always room temp or cold and not prepared well. Most of the crew are not friendly and do their best to ignore you in the dining areas. Some are actually rude. Shocking experience compared to our last cruise on Voyager in November.

funny, we sailed in a suite on NAV a few months ago and got the exact same perks as I did on other ships. yes the CL was far more crowded, but the separate area by the pool( NOT available on EN or GR BTW) and the separate ice show were nice addition.

I will give you indifferent service by the dining room staffs( to include Chops breakfast every morning) but rude? not even. and Ayu down in Promenade is a joy

what specific perks were you missing?

Wow...looking forward to more specifics of your disappointing cruise. We've sailed Navigator twice since the drydock last year and thought the ship and crew were outstanding. In fact shortly after our last Navigator cruise we sailed the Princess Emerald and the Navigator staff seemed so much happier and were much more friendly.

If you are convinced that you aren't liking your cruise, you won't! First post and it's a complaint

I'm sorry to hear things are so bad. Have you spoken to someone on the ship regarding your complaints? Are you in a Grand Suite and above or a Junior Suite?

It's disappointing that your first post is a complaint without any reasons as to why you are so displeased - I hope you will come back as you have said to update everyone.

I was on Navigator in a suite in March. Excellent room service provided by Amir. Our waiter Sheriton and his assistant Anyia were superb. Chops service was satisfactory. The bartenders in CL were very attentive. Riccardo, the concierge, was all right. We didn't ask him for any special services. Herbert Brian and St. Clair in the Windjammer were always very helpful and friendly.

The officers could be seen continually around the ship. They usually had a friendly smile as they passed by me.

I would gladly cruise on Navigator again. A b2b sounds good to me since the itineraries vary.

I'm sorry your experience was the complete opposite of mine.

If you are convinced that you aren't liking your cruise, you won't! First post and it's a complaint

I thought the same thing.

Once some people set their mind to not liking something, they are miserable.

We had no problem with Navigator. We will gladly sail on it again....when it leaves Galveston! LOL Galveston is not the most convenient port, being so far from Houston. But, we also didn't enjoy how "county and western" the ship was out of there. EVERY announcement ended with "Yee Haw" or "Yeah buddy." Just not our taste. Even Bolero's (a Latin venue) was playing country and western music. For those who like that, great. But just not for us. So, we love Navigator, but will gladly sail her when she gets to Miami! YAY!

Peter

Hummm....seems to me there are a lot of these posts lately...where one person has a dreadful cruise and others that are either on the same cruise or ones similar had a great cruise.....oh the power of hiding behind a computer screen!

Sorry to hear you had an unpleasant cruise. We have never had a bad cruise. Some have been better than others, but never bad enough to say we will never cruise on that ship/cruise line again.

I'm looking forward to your review. I hope you will go into a lot of detail to give us all an understanding of what occurred and how you handled it.