3 free cocktail hour drinks

What nonalcoholic cocktails would you recommend? I know you can get sodas. But are there any interesting drinks with no alcohol? Not sure what mixers are available.

You cannot get any blender drinks with the 3 free Diamond drink vouchers. Maybe a Virgin Bloody Mary?

There seems to be an issue with the Bloody Mary and the diamond vouchers and I don't know why. When I was on the Quantum they wanted to charge me for it. But that would certainly be a nice nonalcoholic drink.

How about seltzer and cranberry, is that doable?

There seems to be an issue with the Bloody Mary and the diamond vouchers and I don't know why. When I was on the Quantum they wanted to charge me for it. But that would certainly be a nice nonalcoholic drink.

How about seltzer and cranberry, is that doable?

I would think so, because my wife gets cranberry in a Cosmo in the DL/CL.

I love the Virgin Pina Coladas, Strawberry Diaquiris, but guess I didn't order them when we used the free drinks on our card. I did however get a club soda with a splash of cranberry and a lime several times.

Most non-alcoholic cocktails ARE sodas, basically....rum and COKE, Vodka TONIC, etc...mixers are tonic, soda water, OJ, Tomato juice, seven-up.....

No. A cocktail is not "something" and soda.

If you look up the definition you will find as follows.

When a cocktail contains only a distilled spirit and a mixer, such as soda or fruit juice, it is a highball; many of the International Bartenders Association Official Cocktails are highballs. When a cocktail contains only a distilled spirit and a liqueur, it is a duo and when it adds a mixer, it is a trio. Additional ingredients may be sugar, honey, milk, cream, and various herbs.

Non alcoholic cocktails are non alcoholic versions of drinks like strawberry daiquiri, piña colada etc. the op is looking for cocktails not highballs!

Edited by Spurschick

No. A cocktail is not "something" and soda.

If you look up the definition you will find as follows.

When a cocktail contains only a distilled spirit and a mixer, such as soda or fruit juice, it is a highball; many of the International Bartenders Association Official Cocktails are highballs. When a cocktail contains only a distilled spirit and a liqueur, it is a duo and when it adds a mixer, it is a trio. Additional ingredients may be sugar, honey, milk, cream, and various herbs.

Non alcoholic cocktails are non alcoholic versions of drinks like strawberry daiquiri, piña colada etc. the op is looking for cocktails not highballs!

Waiting for Graham to post his picture of a brick wall.:D:D:D

This thread seems confusing. Are strawberry daiquiris and pina coladas allowed as Diamond happy hour drinks or is there an upcharge?

They are not allowed as part of the three complementary happy hour drinks.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

I would think so, because my wife gets cranberry in a Cosmo in the DL/CL.

I have never been able to get a Cosmo. I have been told it is not on the list. I usually go for the vodka and cranberry. We are going on the Jewel this Saturday. I will try for one!

I have never been able to get a Cosmo. I have been told it is not on the list. I usually go for the vodka and cranberry. We are going on the Jewel this Saturday. I will try for one!

That's odd, because we've never been refused a Cosmo.