La Reserve discount

Winters Gate

When you have the Prestige beverage package you get 20% discount at La Reserve. I have pre-ordered the beverage package but when I shall book La Reserve there is not any discount deductions, does anyone know how to do to take part of the discount?

We did two La Reserve dinners in Feb with the Premium Package. The discount is applied as a credit to your statement on board ship. You are pre-charged the total price on you cc when you book, and then credited back on your statement on the ship!

Enjoy La Reserve, a wonderful evening.

• 2 weeks later...
We did two La Reserve dinners in Feb with the Premium Package. The discount is applied as a credit to your statement on board ship. You are pre-charged the total price on you cc when you book, and then credited back on your statement on the ship!

Enjoy La Reserve, a wonderful evening.

Can you sign up for La Reserve after you have boarded or do you have to do it before?

Can you sign up for La Reserve after you have boarded or do you have to do it before?

You can if there is space available. (there is always a good chance that it will be sold out).

Thanks' date=' we might take our chance.[/quote']

If you are really are interested in going to La Reserve (I cannot tell if you are), you may want to rethink that thought.

Unlike the other Restaurants on the ship, La Reserve won't be open for business on every evening of your Cruise and the capacity of the space is extremely small as they only accommodate one seating of 24 guests per night.

6008927712_fc78f15bef.jpg

If you are really are interested in going to La Reserve (I cannot tell if you are), you may want to rethink that thought.

Unlike the other Restaurants on the ship, La Reserve won't be open for business on every evening of your Cruise and the capacity of the space is extremely small as they only accommodate one seating of 24 guests per night.

6008927712_fc78f15bef.jpg

Thanks StanandJim, We wanted to go to LaReserve for our anniversary but they are having the seating 2 nights before. We also have $ in our cabin account and I know when you reserve on-line that you can't use the $ from your account to pay for anything. That is why we wanted to wait until we board to reserve. Haven't decided yet. It looks like you have travelled a lot on O, do you think we will have any chance to book after boarding. There will be 2 nights, one with Discovery menu, the other later in the cruise with the Odyssey menu. We have until late Aug./early Sept to make a decision.

Don't kill me, but La Reserve almost always sells out well before each Cruise.

If you truly want to attend, don't wait to use your Onboard Credit, or you'll miss out on going altogether :mad:

USE that OBC to Buy yourself something pretty (AND LASTING) in the boutique!!:D

Edited by StanandJim

If you truly want to attend, don't wait to use your Onboard Credit, or you'll miss out on going altogether :mad:

+1

On our most recent cruise, the first 16 days of the B2B, La Reserve was sold out every single night. On the second half, La Reserve was dark many nights. It's all about the passenger mix and one cannot predict.

We generally book on board at the start of the cruise' date=' booking 2 of the 3 menus......never had an issue getting space.

We have a complimentary Prestige drinks package on our next Marina booking and not sure if that qualifies for the discount.[/quote']

Thanks....

• 2 weeks later...

We've been waiting to book La Reserve for our cruise in 5 weeks, but it still only has the first two nights of the cruise available, and no odyssey menu yet. How long before the cruise is it usually available to book?

We are hoping to do the Odyssey menu mid way through the cruise. I really didn't want it to be on the first night.

We've been waiting to book La Reserve for our cruise in 5 weeks, but it still only has the first two nights of the cruise available, and no odyssey menu yet. How long before the cruise is it usually available to book?

We are hoping to do the Odyssey menu mid way through the cruise. I really didn't want it to be on the first night.

La Reserve isn't operated as another Specialty Restaurant on the ship, it really is more of a Special Occasion Venue, and will be dark for a number of evenings.

More nights may be added, but if your Cruise is on the shorter end (by that I mean less than 12 days), I'd suggest that you make your Reservations as if the two nights are your only choice, and then add on and cancel if time reveals more options.

All three of the Menus in La Reserve may not be scheduled during every cruise, but if you have a particular interest one of them that is not on the schedule now, I have heard of Passengers successfully lobbying the Cruise Line for additional nights (and specific menus) to be added (make this request through your Travel Agent).

This works best if you come to them with a list of interested participants which will ensure that the Additional night will be well patronized....... your Roll Call can be an invaluable tool. :)

Edited by StanandJim

I inquired about scheduling a third La Reserve dinner when we were on Marina a couple of weeks ago and was told that the minimum number of guests was 12. I didn't feel like lobbying five other couples so we didn't try.

I also don't know if we could have picked which menu we wanted. Odyssey was not scheduled on our cruise although the two others were. I could see where you might have a problem scheduling a preferred menu if they don't have all the needed ingredients on hand.

Mura

On our last cruise of 16 days, the Marina ended up doing (I think) 10 evening of La Reserve. They kept adding nights and kept on booking up! We did have six days at sea and a very sizeable wine drinking crowd ,however. The various wine tastings all booked up quickly also. The Marina actually added an additional repeat of one tasting because demand was so high. That doesn't happen every cruise obviously.

From experience, I'd say book early. If they add one you want more or at a better time, you may be able to switch on board, or not!

Every cruise I have been on which offered La reserve, had all the reservations sucked up within days of its being made available.....like 30 days out or earlier

If you want it....DO NOT WAIT TO GET ON BOARD... AS IT WILL BE LONG GONE!!!