Live from infinity

Shirley C

Hi Shirley,

Glad to see that your cruise on Infinity was great. Thanks for sharing so many details with us.

Happy trails,

Joanne

Hi Joanne! We are having a great time. Just a few more days and then back to reality.

Shirley

Shirley' date=' was the current voyage delayed boarding in Ft Lauderdale for enhanced cleaning?[/quote']

Only slightly. We received an email a couple days prior saying not to come until after 12. We weren't able to change the time our driver picked us up, so we got here around 11:00. I would say they opened check-in around 11:30, but we then had to sit in a waiting area for a while. Probably onboard by noon. Rooms ready around 1:30.

Noro precautions are still in effect on the ship.

Shirley

Only slightly. We received an email a couple days prior saying not to come until after 12. We weren't able to change the time our driver picked us up, so we got here around 11:00. I would say they opened check-in around 11:30, but we then had to sit in a waiting area for a while. Probably onboard by noon. Rooms ready around 1:30.

Noro precautions are still in effect on the ship.

Shirley

Thanks. Glad to read you've had an enjoyable cruise.

It seems that the noro virus was on the cruise before this but we (the next cruise people) are now getting emails saying there are people on this current cruise are ill.

Is anyone currently on the Infinity aware of this ?

Shirley, are you getting sad the end is in sight? Remember what you told me....we have next April to be happy about! Hope you had as wonderful a time as I did. Pam

We have had a wonderful time. Sad to see it end. I'm ready to go home, but not ready to get back to reality! It's been fun being pampered. We booked two more cruises for 2017 while onboard, but will definitely be looking forward to and planning for next April once we are home (actually, I signed Tony up for fishing trip & both of us for Bonaire tour already!). Can't wait until we actually meet!

shirley

Shirley -I'm glad to hear you had a fantastic time, but I'm even more excited to see in your signature that you booked the Infinity PC transit 4/17/2017 and will be sailing with Dee and I again! :) And can you guess what cabin we have?

Edited by ecslady

Does Lenny assist those who reside in sky suites?

There is a concierge for sky suites, so you will have assistance in addition to your butler. This is something we found out on our recent cruise in Summit (last month). I'm not sure it is fleet wide but probably. Either way as a sky suite guest your butler can and should handle all requests.

Thanks for the live report(s). We sail on Infinity in December and look forward to the canal and our first sailing on Infinity.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a concierge for sky suites, so you will have assistance in addition to your butler. This is something we found out on our recent cruise in Summit (last month). I'm not sure it is fleet wide but probably. Either way as a sky suite guest your butler can and should handle all requests.

Thanks for the live report(s). We sail on Infinity in December and look forward to the canal and our first sailing on Infinity.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Actually the ship's concierge is available to all passengers. The concierge in Michael's Club is a different person and is available to those in Michael's.

Actually the ship's concierge is available to all passengers. The concierge in Michael's Club is a different person and is available to those in Michael's.

I saw a letter sent to sky suites on Summit that was offering assistance generally

My understanding is the "ships" concierge is available to Concierge Cabins, Sky Suites and maybe Aqua Cabins. Other passengers would presumably use guest relations? With Celebrity's can do attitude I doubt the concierge would say "no" to a reasonable request if it was possible

Happy sailing,

Jenna