Live from infinity

Shirley C

Shirley, is the Lenny that was the Conceirge on the Reflection last year? If so, please tell him hello from Garry and Bob and tell him we'll be boarding the ship May 26 and are looking forward to seeing him again.

You're doing a wonderful job with your live reports and we thank you for taking the time (and your minutes!) to update us about the ship.

Garry

I suspect it's the Lenny we had on the Connie last fall.

We will be on the Infinity in Jan 2016 going to S. America. We've been on several Solstice Class ships and was wondering about the smaller ship. If we'll miss some of the things they have on the larger ships and what condition is the ship in? How is the food in the MDR?

Infinity is the only Celebrity ship that earned a 100 CDC score on the latest report.

Infinity is the only Celebrity ship that earned a 100 CDC score on the latest report.

Cruise Ship Score Date

Celebrity Century 99 (4/29/2014)

Celebrity Constellation 88 (12/08/2014)

Celebrity Eclipse 98 (3/15/2015)

Celebrity Equinox 97 (11/10/2014)

Celebrity Infinity 100 (3/29/2015)

Celebrity Millennium 100 (6/18/2014)

Celebrity Reflection 97 (3/14/2015)

Celebrity Silhouette 95 (1/20/2015)

Celebrity Solstice 100 (6/30/2014)

Celebrity Summit 95 (7/20/2014)

We will be on the Infinity in Jan 2016 going to S. America. We've been on several Solstice Class ships and was wondering about the smaller ship. If we'll miss some of the things they have on the larger ships and what condition is the ship in? How is the food in the MDR?

IMHO the ship is in fine condition. Showing a few signs of wear and tear, but that's to be expected. We will be having food from MDR tonight for the first time. I'll let you know how it is.

Shirley

Can you look in the daily program to see if the Constellation Club remains open after the Elite Cocktail Hour ends at 7:00pm? Or does it close and not reopen until late night for dancing? We enjoy this lounge and like to have pre-dinner cocktails before late seating dinner and will be traveling with friends who are not Elite.

Thanks for sharing your quality on board time with us and continue to enjoy!

Can you look in the daily program to see if the Constellation Club remains open after the Elite Cocktail Hour ends at 7:00pm? Or does it close and not reopen until late night for dancing? We enjoy this lounge and like to have pre-dinner cocktails before late seating dinner and will be traveling with friends who are not Elite.

Thanks for sharing your quality on board time with us and continue to enjoy!

The daily says it is open from 7:00 pm to Late.

Shirley, is the Lenny that was the Conceirge on the Reflection last year? If so, please tell him hello from Garry and Bob and tell him we'll be boarding the ship May 26 and are looking forward to seeing him again.

You're doing a wonderful job with your live reports and we thank you for taking the time (and your minutes!) to update us about the ship.

Garry

It was a different Lenny.

Shirley

Currently on the 17 day Panama Canal cruise on Infinity. So far, it's been a fantastic cruise. Food in Lumine is spectacular. If anyone has any questions about the ship, let me know, and I'll try to answer them. The Internet is a bit fussy as to where it can be accessed, so I may not get to answer right away, but I'm here for the next 16 days, so will get to them as quickly as I can.

Shirley

I know some of the cast members from the Main Stage entertainment. Was wondering if you had a chance to see the show they put up?

I know some of the cast members from the Main Stage entertainment. Was wondering if you had a chance to see the show they put up?

Sorry -- I've not been to any of the shows yet.

Shirley

We are port side. It's a pretty good location -- the penthouse! . Very nice aft & side views.

Shirley

I just spotted this post, sorry for the delay???

Wow...great location, OK that is out of the way!

Next question...what type of camera's do you have? If you have Pro or near Pro Equipment I would like to get an idea for what I should bring.

Again, we are doing the San Fran to Florida in September 2015.

CaptDave

Is it true that a stop in puerto Vallarta has been cancelled for safety reasons?

The U.S. Department of State warns U.S. citizens about the risk of traveling to certain places in Mexico due to threats to safety and security posed by organized criminal groups in the country. U.S. citizens have been the victims of violent crimes, such as kidnapping, carjacking, and robbery by organized criminal groups in various Mexican states. For information on security conditions in specific regions of Mexico, which can vary, travelers should reference the state-by-state assessments further below.

We have a cruise on the Infinity booked for Oct 17, 2016. Checking for price drops I see that all cabins except for suites are now sold out for almost all cruises from Sept thru Nov on the Infinitey.

Could you please ask about on board if they know why? There are many on this forum now concerned about their cruises being canceled.

thanks.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

I just spotted this post, sorry for the delay???

Wow...great location, OK that is out of the way!

Next question...what type of camera's do you have? If you have Pro or near Pro Equipment I would like to get an idea for what I should bring.

Again, we are doing the San Fran to Florida in September 2015.

CaptDave

Didn't bring a camera onboard -- just using my iPhone.

Shirley

We have a cruise on the Infinity booked for Oct 17, 2016. Checking for price drops I see that all cabins except for suites are now sold out for almost all cruises from Sept thru Nov on the Infinitey.

Could you please ask about on board if they know why? There are many on this forum now concerned about their cruises being canceled.

thanks.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

I'm not sure I understand what you want me to ask. Why are people concerned their cruises will be cancelled?

I'm not sure I understand what you want me to ask. Why are people concerned their cruises will be cancelled?

because all of the cabins have been designated as sold out for consecutive cruises. In the past it when something. Like that happened the cruises were canceled and many were left stranded at the last moment stuck with many reservations for tours, flights, hotels and etc.

Thanks

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

I'm sure they won't know onboard. Not worth asking.

Glad things are going well on Infinity as we board her next Friday!

Linda

Are any of the other questions worth asking or even reading? :confused:

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞