Sky Suites getting Michael's Club access?

cle-guy

Allowing a bunch of guests from junior suites to run amok in MC will simply degrades and cheapens the space.

I suspect that Kinofdc didn't quite mean to convey this image -- but I still had the image in my head of Sky Suite passengers jumping on furniture, spilling drinks and knocking down lamps when I read this sentence.

But the fact that passengers in Sky Suites are qualified for dining in Luminae and are provided with butler services (and the additional person to tip) but are also denied access to Michael's Club does highlight the ambiguous nature of this suite category.

We've just taken a call from celebrity for our next cruise to be offered the upgrade to a sky suite and was told we'd get access to luminae and Michaels so we will be really peeved having taken it if we don't get access

Will report back, were on next week

Now celebrity cruises you better start checking what your staff are saying to people as I will be truly hacked off at giving up my prime location concierge on a promise of something I'm not going to get.

Edited by Tiggertastic

Not matter what is being "promoted" from what I've read here recently, it is only three meals. A combo of either Breakfast and Dinner on port days, or Brunch and Dinner on sea days. Lunch on port days would have been wonderful.

Just off the Solstice - although we had literature in our cabin that specifically welcomed us to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in Luminae, there was no lunch whatsoever. And we were told that was not going to be offered in Luminae after all. We had breakfast and dinner on port days, and brunch and dinner on sea days.

We didn't have an embarkation lunch either. :(

Just off the Solstice - although we had literature in our cabin that specifically welcomed us to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in Luminae, there was no lunch whatsoever. And we were told that was not going to be offered in Luminae after all. We had breakfast and dinner on port days, and brunch and dinner on sea days.

Sounds like someone on the solstice will soon be looking for a new job....if true..

Sounds like someone on the solstice will soon be looking for a new job....if true..

It's pretty much what everyone said: "sorry, no lunch." Including embarkation day, six port days altogether - no lunch.

We've just taken a call from celebrity for our next cruise to be offered the upgrade to a sky suite and was told we'd get access to luminae and Michaels so we will be really peeved having taken it if we don't get access

Will report back, were on next week

Now celebrity cruises you better start checking what your staff are saying to people as I will be truly hacked off at giving up my prime location concierge on a promise of something I'm not going to get.

I hope you got that in writing! Have them confirm with email.

The Equinox last week was exactly the same......

I've decided I can live without michaels , so much to do and see without it

While we have a couple of RS booked for specific reasons (birthdays etc) but we have left most of the rest as SS. You get a bit more space in a CS but it is not as good space as you get in the SS. A CS is a lot of extra cash just to use Michael's and it is difficult to justify the extra just to get in there. The bedroom is cramped, the seated area poorly designed and the walk in wardrobe is very much a 1 person at a time place.

Gordon