Went from 339 points to 319 ???????????????

I just logged in to "my cruises" And I seem to have lost 20 points. Has this happened to anyone else?

Your'e a Toronto Maple Leafs Fan, points for us disappear all the time. Welcome to Leaf's Nation!:D:p:)

Ours are the same. I think most of the points issues resolve themselves. I just don't get how they can get so messed up. It should be a pretty simple program.

I called and it has gone to "resolutions" If they screw this one up. I'll cancel the next 8 cruises. And book another line. I know the problem is the "diamonds in December" promotion from a couple of years ago. They took my extra points away.

I called and it has gone to "resolutions" If they screw this one up. I'll cancel the next 8 cruises. And book another line. I know the problem is the "diamonds in December" promotion from a couple of years ago. They took my extra points away.

Ahh, I had forgotten about those. We got extra points for those too.

I'll check my cruise points/history from time to time and take a screen print of it. I figure it there is ever a problem, I'll at least have something to send to Resolutions to prove my point.

See if they'll throw a few more on my pile. I think only need about 5000 more to make Pinnacle. :D

Dan and I are to old and too poor to make it to P. I'll bring our extra points to the Oasis in October and give them to you and Beth:p:eek:

See if they'll throw a few more on my pile. I think only need about 5000 more to make Pinnacle. :D

We might be at 500 after March 2017. With Oasis in town we'll rack them up fast.

• 3 weeks later...

Resolutions never got back to me. And the 319 number hasn't changed. I called today and got a run around that they were out to lunch. (it was 5:45 eastern time) I told C&A that if I couldn't talk to someone NOW they could cancel my next 12 cruises. Miraculously someone from "resolutions" was found. I talked with him and he gave me a runaround that some people had been added "extra" points. And they took them away. This was not the case in my situation. A couple of cruises (from years ago) disappeared. and a "diamonds in Dec" was not credited. I was ready to cancel all my upcoming cruises. When he finally admitted an IT glitch that effected a few people. And I might have been one of them. He said it would take some time and he didn't know how long.

He doesn't realize they have till my final payment date for our Sept cruise. If it isn't straightened out by then. It won't be fixed. Because I'll be cancelling the next 12 bookings with Royal. And going elsewhere.

He doesn't realize they have till my final payment date for our Sept cruise. If it isn't straightened out by then. It won't be fixed. Because I'll be cancelling the next 12 bookings with Royal. And going elsewhere.

Why would anybody care:rolleyes: You are still D+. Bye. If you love cruising its not a big deal.

Edited by setsail

Resolutions never got back to me. And the 319 number hasn't changed. I called today and got a run around that they were out to lunch. (it was 5:45 eastern time) I told C&A that if I couldn't talk to someone NOW they could cancel my next 12 cruises. Miraculously someone from "resolutions" was found. I talked with him and he gave me a runaround that some people had been added "extra" points. And they took them away. This was not the case in my situation. A couple of cruises (from years ago) disappeared. and a "diamonds in Dec" was not credited. I was ready to cancel all my upcoming cruises. When he finally admitted an IT glitch that effected a few people. And I might have been one of them. He said it would take some time and he didn't know how long.

Why did you book 4 more cruises while you were waiting for this to be fixed??

Edited by dacsmom

I just logged in to "my cruises" And I seem to have lost 20 points. Has this happened to anyone else?

I checked my points the other day and I went from423 to 409 so I called and they said they would check it and today I have 389

Why did you book 4 more cruises while you were waiting for this to be fixed??

It's not 4 cruises it's 12 cruises. I booked because the price was right. They aren't discounting the cabins close to sail date anymore. So when I see a good price I jump on it.

To the person that said "why should I care"? I earned the points. I might someday get to pinnacle. And when you get to 340 your single bookings are priced at 150% not 200%. Maybe you will make up the difference?

It's not 4 cruises it's 12 cruises. I booked because the price was right. They aren't discounting the cabins close to sail date anymore. So when I see a good price I jump on it.

To the person that said "why should I care"? I earned the points. I might someday get to pinnacle. And when you get to 340 your single bookings are priced at 150% not 200%. Maybe you will make up the difference?

If the price us right, why cancel. Hang in there, I'm sure someone will fix it. Not sure I understood if it's not fixed by next cruise it never will. Also, you seem to be on a quest for pinnacle, why give up if you are almost half way there, especially with those 12 booked cruises.

Sounds like you are just blowing steam. Make sure you let us know what happens

BTW, you do know that Diamonds in December was only 2 or 3 years

Edited by John&LaLa