Summit Northbound Repo: Bring back Tortola!

bayonnejoe

Quite a few of us have taken this repo five years running now, and this is the first year Tortola was not the last stop before heading north to Bermuda. They just had an extra sea day sailing north, and basically floated to Bermuda at 14 knots, taking us out of the Caribbean warmth sooner than need be, many believed. I can understand this year was not included because of construction at the pier. However, it is not on next year's itinerary either. We have seen some of the Summit itineraries earlier in April of 2016, and Tortola is one of the stops. Does anyone else on either this year or next year's repo feel the same way? Maybe if we all voice our opinion, Celebrity might actually listen, and keep us in the Caribbean a day longer.

We also love Totola, espicially if we have a full day there so we can do a side trip to Virgin Gorda or Jost Van Dyke. There have been times when we didn't have enough time in port to make those trips. I wish it was on more of Celebrity's itineraries.

We also love Tortola....it was deleted from one of our itins...we heard Disney was building a pier area there.

anyone know the status of construction and future Celeb stops there?

Tortola isn't on the itinerary for the 2016 Repo either. Maybe 2017. We loved that Repo itinerary in 2013. We are booked for Bermuda in 2016 so wouldn't consider the Repo until 2017. Hopefully Tortola will be back on the itinerary by then.

Quite a few of us have taken this repo five years running now, and this is the first year Tortola was not the last stop before heading north to Bermuda. They just had an extra sea day sailing north, and basically floated to Bermuda at 14 knots, taking us out of the Caribbean warmth sooner than need be, many believed. I can understand this year was not included because of construction at the pier. However, it is not on next year's itinerary either. We have seen some of the Summit itineraries earlier in April of 2016, and Tortola is one of the stops. Does anyone else on either this year or next year's repo feel the same way? Maybe if we all voice our opinion, Celebrity might actually listen, and keep us in the Caribbean a day longer.

Southbound sailing from Bayonne to carribean (10/18/2015) has stop in Tortola :confused:

Southbound sailing from Bayonne to carribean (10/18/2015) has stop in Tortola :confused:

A full day at Tortola but no stop in Bermuda. 3 sea days before you stop at St. Maarten. The south bound repo is not on my bucket list at all.

A full day at Tortola but no stop in Bermuda. 3 sea days before you stop at St. Maarten. The south bound repo is not on my bucket list at all.

We do that one every year as well.....

It is a nice itinerary, you would be surprised how nice the three sea days are up from. The cruise is too short, so it is necessary to stay in Puerto Rico for a few days when you dock in San Juan.

It is a nice itinerary, you would be surprised how nice the three sea days are up from. The cruise is too short, so it is necessary to stay in Puerto Rico for a few days when you dock in San Juan.

I agree the only way to do it would be to spend the extra time in PR.

Tortola isn't on the itinerary for the 2016 Repo either. Maybe 2017. We loved that Repo itinerary in 2013. We are booked for Bermuda in 2016 so wouldn't consider the Repo until 2017. Hopefully Tortola will be back on the itinerary by then.

Any idea when this would become available for 2017?

I'm really not sure. Maybe in June. It usually comes out with the Bermuda itineraries. Maybe Cherylroslyn or bayonnejoe would be able to answer that question.

It is always the first itinerary when the new sailings become available. Celebrity released them very early this time (November and December), so I guess the same time frame this year for the 2017 sailings.

This will be our third time on the REPO with you! Can you say SLOT PULL?:)

This will be our third time on the REPO with you! Can you say SLOT PULL?:)

I'm not in charge anymore:) But I would love to participate. I believe some of the 0other ladies have taken over......I would be happy to help in any way.....