Meraviglia - bookings soon to open!

panamapd

We've got a booking for Yacht Club, deck 14. Looking at the deckplans and layout for decks 14 & 15 I'm wondering how they'll be able to cordon off the YC area, to establish controlled access, particularly regarding to/from the elevator banks.

Hi! My fiance and I are looking for a Mediterranean cruise in October 2017 for our honeymoon and I just learned about MSC on this website. I had never heard of it before and I really like the itineraries, ships, and prices. There is a great itinerary we are looking at on the Meraviglia but since it's so new there are no reviews for it. We are American, have never cruised before. Any suggestions about using this cruise line compared to Royal? Thank you!

Edited by dancernl

Hi! My fiance and I are looking for a Mediterranean cruise in October 2017 for our honeymoon and I just learned about MSC on this website. I had never heard of it before and I really like the itineraries, ships, and prices. There is a great itinerary we are looking at on the Meraviglia but since it's so new there are no reviews for it. We are American, have never cruised before. Any suggestions about using this cruise line compared to Royal? Thank you!

Most common statement about MSC is that it is very European, but if you have never been on a cruise before you have nothing to compare it to. I think MSC is great value for money. It is very different to Royal , NCL & Carnival.

Most common statement about MSC is that it is very European, but if you have never been on a cruise before you have nothing to compare it to. I think MSC is great value for money. It is very different to Royal , NCL & Carnival.

Thank you. The price is what appeals most to me, the value for the dollar is really great. I have read some reviews here of MSC itineraries, looked at the ships, menus, etc. and really like how atypical it looks from Royal and Carnival. It seems like most of the offerings are in English, and we like adventurous new experiences, so it sounds like a good fit for us!

The pictures of this new ship are beautiful!

Thank you. The price is what appeals most to me, the value for the dollar is really great. I have read some reviews here of MSC itineraries, looked at the ships, menus, etc. and really like how atypical it looks from Royal and Carnival. It seems like most of the offerings are in English, and we like adventurous new experiences, so it sounds like a good fit for us!

The pictures of this new ship are beautiful!

I don't think you can go wrong with MSC....I just discovered it this year and plan on cruising them regularly. It is different from American cruise ships, but a great product. I am used to Carnival and Disney and I'd say my recent MSC cruise was one of my favorites. I also just booked the Meraviglia today for a 2018 cruise.

Facilities onboard are looking very interesting:

http://mscmeraviglia.com/gb/en

I'm not too keen on the balcony cabin layout if the artist impressions are correct. It looks like the bed will be beside the balcony ....... I prefer the sofa by the balcony.

I do too. It makes the living space larger that way. I wonder if they'll do opposite arrangements as they do on other ships in adjacent cabins. I booked a balcony on deck 13th, I hope the artists impressions are incorrect..but it's not a deal breaker by any means...I'm just happy to be going to Europe again on MSC.:D