Meraviglia - bookings soon to open!

panamapd

We booked our cruise all through the web site, so easy, I don't know why some people find it hard to, we did it all online not speaking to anyone from MSC.

MSC doesn't allow us in Ireland to book through the website - we have to phone UK if we want to book directly.

Last time I looked the only cabins available were $6k for two people! And not in YC!

Yeah ............. the prices for Meraviglia are crazy here too - even for the winter months!

Wow--i am feeling quite proud of myself for booking our October Meraviglia over a year ago. Totally without understanding much of anything about MSC we got a YC interior for $2600. And found a nice flight into Rome and home from Venice for $787. Can't wait to try a new ship AND new line. And a butler! Yeehaw!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OOOH I am glad there are now starting to be options to book stuff on the Meraviglia. I am planning to do a live ish report on her when we get on board in July. Loving seeing all the new stuff about her, which I mainly view on Instagram, can't wait to see here for myself!

Hi, I've booked my first cruise, and we have chosen MSC Meraviglia!

I,ve booked through a TA and got a 250€ discount if prebook something extra. We've got an all inclusive offer, so we prebooked circ du soleil with cocktail.

Our TA called us and asked which day we wanted to go to, cause it was better have that confirmed in advance...:rolleyes:

Seems like we'll have sooo much more to look forward to, I'm wondering if one week will be enough onboard to enjoy all the latest innovations. Now that last week's Fantasia cruise is out of the way, I can focus on this upcoming one. It's getting very exciting now - only 14 weeks to go. :cool:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=7604

Seems like we'll have sooo much more to look forward to, I'm wondering if one week will be enough onboard to enjoy all the latest innovations. Now that last week's Fantasia cruise is out of the way, I can focus on this upcoming one. It's getting very exciting now - only 14 weeks to go. :cool:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=7604

I'm getting the distinct feeling that I don't want to leave the ship when in port! I want to see the whole ship from top to bottom and enjoy every bar, restaurant, the bowling alley, F1 sim, water park, cinema, shows, night club, dancing... the works! My camera will be full and ill be taking notes on all of what she has to offer, especially YC! :D

yes the countdown is getting closer! 14 weeks, 3 days, 3 hours.............(y)

I'm getting the distinct feeling that I don't want to leave the ship when in port! I want to see the whole ship from top to bottom and enjoy every bar, restaurant, the bowling alley, F1 sim, water park, cinema, shows, night club, dancing... the works! My camera will be full and ill be taking notes on all of what she has to offer, especially YC! :D

yes the countdown is getting closer! 14 weeks, 3 days, 3 hours.............(y)

I had decided that, too - the only port I haven't seen is Malta. The decision must be a harder one for you, though :confused:

The only time I visited Malta previously was on a cruise and the weather was just too bad to disembark so this is one port I may have to leave the ship to visit. It also features on an itinerary I'm doing later in the year but chances are the weather won't be great then either and, if MSC decides to replace Malta with Tunis next year, it may be the best opportunity I'll have to see Malta on a Med cruise. I've done all the other ports a number of times, too, so I have no problem staying onboard then.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge as I have never cruised with MSC before, but do I take it from what I've read in this thread that you have to pay for the shows?

Only on this new ship MSC Meraviglia for Cirque du Soleil. There will be another theatre on-board which won't incur a charge.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

The only time I visited Malta previously was on a cruise and the weather was just too bad to disembark so this is one port I may have to leave the ship to visit. It also features on an itinerary I'm doing later in the year but chances are the weather won't be great then either and, if MSC decides to replace Malta with Tunis next year, it may be the best opportunity I'll have to see Malta on a Med cruise. I've done all the other ports a number of times, too, so I have no problem staying onboard then.

We loved the Lascaris war rooms in Valletta - Andy is a bit of a history buff - it's a great museum telling the story of the Maltese during WW2 - I'm not so much in to th war but I do enjoy museums, it was as good, if not better than the Churchill War Rooms in London

I looked back and did not see this posted, so I am unsure how long this has been out. I was given pricing for two specialty dining packages now available.

TRYPTIC - SPECIALITY DINING PACKAGE $70.50 Per person per stay

3 distinct experiences: EATALY RISTORANTE ITALIANO, KAITO SUSHI BAR and BUTCHER'S CUT STEAKHOUSE Eataly is a Worldwide Italian brand which sources high quality food from small producers, offering tasty, nutritious food from ethically aware suppliers. Kaito is offering exquisite sushi, sashimi and tempura created by expert sushi chefs, with much more to it at the row bar and teppanyaki table. Butchers' Cut is a unique parlour where the guests can choose their favorite beef breeds and cuts from our glass-fronted meat ageing fridges. The package includes food only. A three-course set menu will be offered to guests who have purchased the package. The menu will provide the concept's experience. Day booking to be confirmed on board.

TWO PLUS ONE - SPECIALITY DINING PACKAGE $87.00 per person

3 distinct experiences: EATALY RISTORANTE ITALIANO, BUTCHER'S CUT STEAK HOUSE and CIRQUE DU SOLEIL DINNER WITH SPECTACLE. Eataly is a Worldwide Italian brand which sources high quality food from small producers, offering tasty, nutritious food from ethically aware suppliers. Butchers' Cut is a unique parlour where the guests can choose their favorite beef breeds and cuts from our glass-fronted meat ageing fridges. Cirque du Soleil experience includes table d'hôte menu with eclectic selection of creative dishes that will be served before the breathtaking Cirque du Soleil show. The package includes food only. A three-course set menu will be offered to guests who have purchased the package. The menu will provide the concept's experience. For Cirque du Soleil, a three courses menu will be in offer with a choice of main course only (meat or fish or veggy); the starter and the dessert will be a fix choice. Day booking to be confirmed on board.

I'm was not given clear information on how the Teppanyaki vs. sushi/raw bar sides of the restaurant will work with the plan.

We loved the Lascaris war rooms in Valletta - Andy is a bit of a history buff - it's a great museum telling the story of the Maltese during WW2 - I'm not so much in to th war but I do enjoy museums, it was as good, if not better than the Churchill War Rooms in London

Oooooohhhh now that's right up my alley. Now to convince the DW she will like it OR should I send her off for some shopping, decisions decisions [emoji848]