Tell me your fav thing about EPIC!

michelle028

Planning for my cruise - tell me your fav thing to see or do, or any tips you have about EPIC!

Ps. I'm also trying to book comedy shows - do you know if I can book them ahead of time on myncl? Or do you have to wait til you get on the ship?

Love the speciality restaurants. Used H2O to avoid kids, but would get Posh pass. Love the Jazz club, which fills up by the end of the cruise. The comics are better than typical cruise comics. Book ahead if u can....

The Blue Man Group was great. Just like in Vegas. Very professional.

The shepherd's pie at O'Sheehans was marvelous.

The stability of the ship. Didn't feel the motion of the sea during 7 days.

The water slides.

The entertainment is outstanding! We went when it was Blue Man Group, Legends in Concert and Second City.

The food was about the same as other Norwegian Ships IMO. My favorite restaurant is always LeBistro, but we also enjoyed Cirque Dreams and O'sheehans.

I enjoyed Second City, but my husband was on the fence.

We didn't use the waterslides....but they looked pretty good.

The entertainment is outstanding! We went when it was Blue Man Group, Legends in Concert and Second City.

The food was about the same as other Norwegian Ships IMO. My favorite restaurant is always LeBistro, but we also enjoyed Cirque Dreams and O'sheehans.

I enjoyed Second City, but my husband was on the fence.

We didn't use the waterslides....but they looked pretty good.

How do you book second city before you get on the ship?

Planning for my cruise - tell me your fav thing to see or do, or any tips you have about EPIC!

Ps. I'm also trying to book comedy shows - do you know if I can book them ahead of time on myncl? Or do you have to wait til you get on the ship?

Pay attention to the color of the carpet and the elevator buttons. There is no center elevator and it's a long walk if you end up on the wrong side. (know if you are blue or orange).

We liked Moderno. We also liked the bathroom setup although the light was not bright enough over the sink. We like OSheehan's for breakfast.

If there are any comedy shows, you will need to book them once on board. Howl at the Moon was great!

Second city is no longer on Epic while she is in Europe.

Are there any comedy shows on Europe sailings on Epic?

I love going for standup comedy shows after dinner. Please let me know! thats one of my fav things about cruising believe it or not:)

Are there any comedy shows on Europe sailings on Epic?

I love going for standup comedy shows after dinner. Please let me know! thats one of my fav things about cruising believe it or not:)

I haven't seen anyone post dailies,but there is someone posting a review.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2221665

You could ask him if they had any comedy shows.

Howl at the moon!

Better than the 2 dueling piano shows i saw in Vegas.

liked Fat Cats but didn't like the dinning room chairs for seating.

Not what I want to sit on to relax and enjoy music.

Hate needing to prebook entertainment so the only show we saw that had to be booked was Cirque. It was good but I wouldn't go a second time.

The funnel water slide was fun.

Lois

Its hard to pick just one favorite of the Epic.

As others have mentioned...the specialty restaurants offer so much variety that you will never go hungry. Even the buffet is outstanding located in prime real estate with amazing forward views.

The entertainment was top notch but it has changed now so I cant comment.

Posh is a great private sun area.

Best Haven area of any NCL ship hands down.

The Haven Spa Suite - has a huge and amazing shower, jetted tub AND ours had the biggest balcony with 2 lounge chairs. Just wonderful!

The Haven Restaurant for breakfast and lunch

The spa thermal suite and water circuit - the best ever! We went everyday.

Le Bistro - absolutely fabulous on this ship

Le Cirque show - but not the included dinner - it is mediocre, but the show is top notch.

Shanghai's - delicious

Moderno - delicious

So many!Doughnut water slide,fresh fruit platter and banana and walnut loaf in O'Sheehan's,Shanghai's restaurant,pancake station at buffet.Have a great cruise!

Hi philhar just finished reading all your reviews on your recent epic cruise, great tips there too!! Do you remember if there were any comedy shows on board - did you have to book them ahead of time?

Hi philhar just finished reading all your reviews on your recent epic cruise, great tips there too!! Do you remember if there were any comedy shows on board - did you have to book them ahead of time?

Hi Michelle028,thanks for your good wishes.There were no bookable comedy shows on board Epic Theatre only had Burn the Floor and Legends all week pretty much.There were a couple of shows you had to book in Headliners but you could get in on standby but they weren't comedy shows.This was the only aspect that I thought was a bit lacking compared to the other NCL cruises I've done -the entertainment.You could only book 2 sessions all week online and then on board there was a scramble for Theatre bookings.Neither Burn the Floor or Legends excited me TBH.