Boarding without checking in?

Is there a problem boarding without completed the online check in? By this I mean no information at all entered including passport information. My in laws have not done this for our cruise tomorrow! [emoji15]

Last year, my SIL was taking her first cruise with our daughter & DH & myself, neither had ever filled out an online check in. I told them how to do theirs and they did fine, Since I had her booking # I was able to go into her booking and online check in to double check their information.

We're staying at Westin and was trying from here but their computers kept freezing up and at $7.95/15 minutes he gave up....

You wouldn't have been able to get into your (their) reservation to do it this evening anyway. I think the SetSail has to be completed 3 days before the cruise, or something like that. :) Your reservation drops off the website when it is this close to sailing.

Edited by Coralc

No Boarding without checking in, but it doesn´t Need to be online check-in.

You can check-in at the Pier.

ETA: Be Aware that you Need to be checked in at least (I think) 90 min. before sailaway. So when not checked in online make sure to be there early. I realize you plan to be there early, just an FYI when others read.

Edited by Paulxyz2004

You wouldn't have been able to get into your (their) reservation to do it this evening anyway. I think the SetSail has to be completed 3 days before the cruise, or something like that. :) Your reservation drops off the website when it is this close to sailing.

This is kind of what I was thinking too. We plan on leaving our hotel at 10:00 so we should be fine.

Not having that set sail pass might prevent you from going into any of the priority boarding lines. For example, if you were in a suite you might need to prove your were in a suite to the folks at the entrance to the "suite" line.

Not having that set sail pass might prevent you from going into any of the priority boarding lines. For example, if you were in a suite you might need to prove your were in a suite to the folks at the entrance to the "suite" line.

Not having the SetSail could also delay entrance into the terminal. The security people will have to look up the name on the manifest.

Not having the SetSail could also delay entrance into the terminal. The security people will have to look up the name on the manifest.

LOL - it actually expedited our access when we forgot our boarding passes at home a couple of years ago when we sailed out of San Juan on Carnival. I was absolutely freaking, thinking this was a disaster. When we got to the door of the terminal, which we couldn't get passed without the manifest being checked, the "lady with the clip board" was called over by security and she immediately checked the list and ushered us to the counter ahead of hundreds of others in line. :o

My daughter was getting married on board. She remembered the paperwork for this but forgot her Check-in sheet at the hotel. No problem. Freedom was late that day but we could not leave as the Wedding Co-ord had other ideas re pics against the ship.

Once my eldest grandchild (17 at time did not do her on line check=in). Her dad did not remind her until the day before the cruise. On-line check in must be done 4 days prior to cruise.) We had no problems. Just make sure they have their passports and another piece of ID.

Thanks everyone! I told him to do it but they were busy getting house ready for sale and today slipped up on him. Glad to know tomorrow should still be smooth sailing[emoji12]

Make sure you are ahead of them in line ! They may be awhile, and you can meet them at one of the bars, where I'm sure they will buy you a drink !