96 hours "live", Freedom of the Seas - June 21, 2015

In dining room now waiting on dessert. Lots of empty seats. This is a pet peace of mine. May start a thread about it when we get back

Is this set dining? If so where is everyone? If it is that empty and others wanted/couldn't get set dining prior to the cruise it feels wrong.

I'm back. Sorry for delay. Internets issues. Back on cell phone for this session. Apparently you can't switch devices. In dining room now waiting on dessert. Lots to catch up with. Lots of empty seats. This is a pet peace of mine. May start a thread about it when we get back

Remember, you can go to logoff,com to disconnect a device.

I'm back. Sorry for delay. Internets issues. Back on cell phone for this session. Apparently you can't switch devices. In dining room now waiting on dessert. Lots to catch up with. Lots of empty seats. This is a pet peace of mine. May start a thread about it when we get back

aww, I would hate to be those two people sitting at that very large table all by ourselves..

On Oasis class you can. You would normally log off the one device and then log on with the other. However, John is on Freedom and by his reports it seems as though you can't.

Strange. On Freedom i was able to switch back and forth between my Iphone 4S and my Ipad air with no problem. I did use logoff.com each time as clarea has suggested.

Strange. On Freedom i was able to switch back and forth between my Iphone 4S and my Ipad air with no problem. I did use logoff.com each time as clarea has suggested.

I will try that later. Kind of annoying that no one staff's the internet cafe. You have to go to Guest services. They ended up giving me a new folio number as well and I had to create a new login for each 24 hour session

BTW, the paperwork with the coupon list does say ONE device. Currently on pool deck, good signal

Edited by John&LaLa

Update on pools. The Port and Solarium pools are heated. Feel like hot tubs. Luckily kids seem to gravitate to the Port pool so they can jump off the hot tubs. The pool attendants do seem to stop them fairly quickly though.

Pool was nice and quiet until around 3:00. We watched Pitch Perfect and neither of us got sunburned over the course of 5 hours

Hope you are having a great cruise! Can you please let me know who is the piano player in the Schooner lounge? We will be on the Freedom in about 3 weeks :)

Thank you in advance!

Did Sabor on Oasis, did not care for it. Chef's Table was being offered for $55, however it was for 25 people. Not sure I like that. One of our table mates signed up. I'll try and get there take

I have the menu from chef's table, will hopefully hear about the details. Odd thing is the couple I thought was going ended up being a no show according to the other couple from our table that did go.

We ended up eating solo at our 8 top last night. Funny thing is I swear that the couple I thought was going to chef's table didn't. And on top of that, I'm pretty sure their name got called prior to leaving Jamaica. Luckily we left late due to winds. I hope they made it back

Is this set dining? If so where is everyone? If it is that empty and others wanted/couldn't get set dining prior to the cruise it feels wrong.

Like I said earlier, dining room utilization is abysmal. We are in 2nd seating and have been empty a lot. I may stroll around the WJ and other decks to see what it's like. We should hear the attendance figures at top tier event this evening

Hope you are having a great cruise! Can you please let me know who is the piano player in the Schooner lounge? We will be on the Freedom in about 3 weeks :)

Thank you in advance!

Will check tonight, his sets are often with a theme. Tonight is Neil Diamond

Nothing really wrong with my care package. Still have not drank red bulls yet.[/quote

Thank you.

I ask because my wife loves red bull and I told her I didn't think we could bring any. Well that has now changed. Thank you.

I'll be boarding September 20th.

St Tropez

OK, was up on St Tropez and spoke with an attendant. He said they had 200 loungers on order. Only about 20 here now which is odd because where are the ones that used to be on 12 forward. One of the pictures is through the new glass, it seemed clean enough for me. I found the old loungets, they are on deck 12 back by flowrider. Speaking of flowrider, hardly anyone at boogie boarding. One last pic of St Tropez, it is really big.

1435253755009.jpg.04889f7f4cccf4b968d14e1e8d59b3dd.jpg

1435253830512.jpg.9a6a9c7b3567504553d40652af33668e.jpg

1435253893962.jpg.052c1d218fcd9009c73e665dc0fafaf4.jpg

1435253954284.jpg.04768de7ad249eecddc75dfbb9b18c84.jpg

1435254008592.jpg.fb175cf8e4a2ca2ec8d1086848f109a9.jpg

OK, was up on St Tropez and spoke with an attendant. He said they had 200 loungers on order. Only about 20 here now which is odd because where are the ones that used to be on 12 forward. One of the pictures is through the new glass, it seemed clean enough for me. I found the old loungets, they are on deck 12 back by flowrider. Speaking of flowrider, hardly anyone at boogie boarding. One last pic of St Tropez, it is really big.

St Tropez is huge and empty. The flowrider lines are eaxactly how I like them, short. As for the dining room, we'd join you if we were there, and if we were welcomed.;)

This is from a FWIW viewpoint. We did receive our 4 waters on the second day as well as our Gilchrist toiletries. The bioenergy items were in the room upon arrival. We also had robes on arrival

Diamond Lounge and Concierge Lounge have been very quiet most every day. The door to the outside of DL has not been working. I think it is because they are installing scrubbers on the port side

This is from a FWIW viewpoint. We did receive our 4 waters on the second day as well as our Gilchrist toiletries. The bioenergy items were in the room upon arrival. We also had robes on arrival

Here are some pictures.

1435257539829.jpg.5e6183220797472c58d87fa956a7ac33.jpg

1435257565627.jpg.4fcddac7008c767ef42b6aa3ffa85ee9.jpg