96 hours "live", Freedom of the Seas - June 21, 2015

Well the week is winding down, Saturday is in the elevators and I am packing up. If there is anything else I can check on please let me know. It was really a great trip. Thanks for hanging out with us.

Well the week is winding down, Saturday is in the elevators and I am packing up. If there is anything else I can check on please let me know. It was really a great trip. Thanks for hanging out with us.

Here is one of our free pictures. Isn't she a babe

1435429121007.jpg.07b7a4ee5009d9167322bba1942507b0.jpg

Thanks for taking us along John, it was enjoyable.:)

Thanks for brining us along.

Here is one of our free pictures. Isn't she a babe

Yes, you are a lucky guy.:)

Not so sure about that anymore. I'm a local and I don't know of any last second deals. We sailed 3 day Enchantment over Easter and paid $500 PP

Last September we sailed a B2B on FOS. The first week I find it very hard to believe the ship was full. Compared to other cruises we'd been on, it seemed practically empty. During the sail away I felt bad for the crew doing their little performance with the Shrek characters. There were maybe a hand full of people watching at best. The second week it felt like a different ship, definitely more people.

Thanks for sharing your trip. Our first cruise will be on this ship Oct. 18/15 and I see that you will be on it too. This is a rookie question but when you go on an excursion to the beach do you take towels from the ship or should we bring our own ?

Nice trip report John. :D The launch is still scheduled for tomorrow at 10:21 AM.

Thanks, I was surprised captain tor didn't mention it whe he was giving the weather report for tomorrow. We will watch from condo since we should be off early

Thanks for sharing your trip. Our first cruise will be on this ship Oct. 18/15 and I see that you will be on it too. This is a rookie question but when you go on an excursion to the beach do you take towels from the ship or should we bring our own ?

You check out towels on ship. You show your sea pass at gangway. $25 if you don't return

Spoke with Berti. Th outside lounge is still functional. It is just closed because of lack of patrons. The scrubber operation will move to Diamond side next year and that will close permanently then

Self assist, off the ship by 7:00. Probably 20 minutes from time we left cabin

Back in the condo. Got here at 7:40. Pick up process very smooth. Customs guy did look at my watch thinking I wasn't declaring, checked clasp for wear.

1435492674560.jpg.0400d7d9a38b774c73544245c0316918.jpg

1435492690040.jpg.2a958f6cbf921f318eef82898dc8b436.jpg

1435492706084.jpg.eb01b0ef743b2d56b560d153238a3d25.jpg

1435492724223.jpg.9a568360ae2724e883f93f9d8da3a9ea.jpg

Well, time to say goodnight. It was a great ride. Will post a pic of the Falcon launch tomorrow. Thanks for joining us.

Parked the ship with bow facing west. Would have been a great view for the launch. No luck taking morning pics on big camera, to much humidity

1435493031027.jpg.191a61a8b08179bf548f7468e03a69be.jpg

1435493050156.jpg.5df3fe3afd9c954c2b4ca5e0818ff7b8.jpg

Do you mind telling me the evening hours again for the CL since we are in a GS? Thanks.

Cocktails from 4:30 - 8:00, lounge is open for coffee and light snacks all day. Not sure what Concierge hours are, but he is there a lot.