I thought Guy's Burger were on all Carnival ships by now

guxu

No.

In looking at Guy's on the Carnival web site, you can click on "which ships have this?" and get the following list of ships:

Breeze

Conquest

Glory

Liberty

Pride

Sunshine

Triumph

Vista

So actually, the majority of ships do not have it.

Guy's Burgers are currently located on the Carnival Breeze, Conquest, Freedom, Glory, Liberty, Pride, Sunshine, and Triumph. The Carnival Valor doesn't have it yet. Most likely it will be added to the Carnival Valor on it's next scheduled drydock.

No.

In looking at Guy's on the Carnival web site, you can click on "which ships have this?" and get the following list of ships:

Breeze

Conquest

Glory

Liberty

Pride

Sunshine

Triumph

Vista

So annoying... how long ago did Funship 2.0 start?! If there were a couple ships they were about to sell/transfer/scrap I would understand not having it there... but COME ON

Throwing this out.....

Guy's takes over the Grill area. So if your son liked anything else from the grill, it won't be available. Only exception to this could be hot dogs. Found those at the deli on the Conquest.

Edited by SadieN

So annoying... how long ago did Funship 2.0 start?! If there were a couple ships they were about to sell/transfer/scrap I would understand not having it there... but COME ON

I don't think there are any plans to put 2.0 upgrades on all ships. And even though the ships that are getting upgrades don't necessarily get the full package.

Throwing this out.....

Guy's takes over the Grill area. So if your son liked anything else from the grill, it won't be available. Only exception to this could be hot dogs. Found those at the deli on the Conquest.

Hmm, I actually do not remember what grill offers. Hot dogs, hamburger, and soggy fries?

Was on Carnival Freedom last Jan. and they had Guys Burgers. Ate one almost everyday!!

We went on Freedom right before it got the upgrade. That's why I was like Not Again!:mad::(

Don't feel all alone. We will be on the Valor in September and were disappointed that Guy's wasn't on it yet. We fell in love with Guy's on the Liberty in 2013, especially my wife. She was quite unhappy about missing in this trip but not enough to cancel or transfer. :cool:

No.

Breeze

Conquest

Glory

Liberty

Pride

Sunshine

Triumph

Vista

Was on Carnival Freedom last Jan. and they had Guys Burgers. Ate one almost everyday!!

Yes - I'm wondering why Freedom is not on this list, as that is the only ship I've sailed on that has the Guy's Burgers.