I thought Guy's Burger were on all Carnival ships by now

guxu

I don't think there are any plans to put 2.0 upgrades on all ships. And even though the ships that are getting upgrades don't necessarily get the full package.

It would be really boring if every ship in the line had exactly the same amenities.

But my 14-year-old son told me it might not be on Valor. I did a quick search and found conflict information. So does Valor have it?:confused:

No they are not but your not missing anything but fat and grease and more grease. Very overrated.

Sailed the Valor last March without Guy's and it didn't matter. It's only a burger, and not even one made with good meat. Fieri brags that he uses the cheapest blend of 80/20 - I mean, I've grilled better myself.

...I'm pretty sure everybody knows that 80/20 is the best blend for a hamburger. Any blends with less fat (85/15, 90/10) will make the patty very dry when cooked.

...Guy's deserves every accolade it receives. Excellent burgers with great fries and toppings. Not just my opinion, as anyone with an open mind can see by the rave reviews it receives. Think about it, some people won't sail on certain ships unless this one feature is on board. Guy's is a definite winner.

I had Guy's on Pride, last Feb, for 1st time. I loved those burgers. Ate there for dinner twice, and skipped the dining room. Never tried the fries, but loved just muching on the potato sticks.

I am disappointed that my cruise on Victory, in Aug, and my B2B on Paradise, in Sept, will NOT have a Guy's.

...I'm pretty sure everybody knows that 80/20 is the best blend for a hamburger. Any blends with less fat (85/15, 90/10) will make the patty very dry when cooked.

...Guy's deserves every accolade it receives. Excellent burgers with great fries and toppings. Not just my opinion, as anyone with an open mind can see by the rave reviews it receives. Think about it, some people won't sail on certain ships unless this one feature is on board. Guy's is a definite winner.

I was happily anticipating loving Guy's burgers on the Conquest. Ate them but wasn't wowed by them, I'd take the chicken nuggets over the Guy's any day.

I read that The Magic was getting all of the 2.0 upgrades except for Guys and Blue Iguana. They don't have the deck space.

And although you can get burgers from the grill. They're no comparison to the Guys Burgers. I had one from the grill last week on the Fascination and it really wasn't that great. The hotdog and chicken fingers were both better than the grill burgers.

Nothing beats a good vegi burger......bet Guys doesn't have that! What is Guys anyways? A chain burger joint like In & Out?:confused:

Google is your friend. Guy Fieri Despite what one here who keeps disparaging, the VAST majority things Guys birgers are great. Check them out.

If you know how to marinade a burger (and let's face it, this isn't a culinary skill to cook a burger) 90/10 comes out moist and tender without all that fat.

You have bought the shill advertising that Guy gives you about 80/20 fat, he and others would probably try to convince you that 70/30 fat is even better. It's better for his bank account since more fat is cheaper to buy.

He has a restaurant near Times Square in NYC. It received complete pans from all the food reviewers in NYC. The only people eating there are tourists. New Yorkers won't be caught dead in his joint.

Nothing beats a good vegi burger......bet Guys doesn't have that! What is Guys anyways? A chain burger joint like In & Out?:confused:

Guys v In n Out

No comparison. Let's start with the fries :D.

If you know how to marinade a burger (and let's face it, this isn't a culinary skill to cook a burger) 90/10 comes out moist and tender without all that fat.

You have bought the shill advertising that Guy gives you about 80/20 fat, he and others would probably try to convince you that 70/30 fat is even better. It's better for his bank account since more fat is cheaper to buy.

He has a restaurant near Times Square in NYC. It received complete pans from all the food reviewers in NYC. The only people eating there are tourists. New Yorkers won't be caught dead in his joint.

Agreed all you need to do is sear it to keep the juices in.

But my 14-year-old son told me it might not be on Valor. I did a quick search and found conflict information. So does Valor have it?:confused:

Most ships do not, but all ships serve ground cow.

The Valor does not have Guys, so you're safe.

Last summer on the Freedom, the DH and I loved them.

Well, our port day in Aruba was a 1:00pm arrival so DH said " lets have something light to eat and we'll eat in port later.

We both come back with our plates. Iv'e got a little salad and a small piece of chicken. He comes back with...a Guy's burger and fries. WHAT?!!Really?!

He said "I thought we could share it" yeah, right!

Legend and Dream do not have Guys as I've been on both. They have the grill area though instead which is good too.

Actually I was considering both Valor and Dream. Was about to choose Dream since now we confirmed that Valor does not have Guy's burger. But now this!:mad:

Oh well, I guess I can still eat at grill. Chicken fingers are good. But I had that too many times and want to change. Or I can order a burger in MDR. :o

Yeah right....only tourists.;) Heard he declaring banctruptcy also..... also he shot JFK, or was that MLK, or was it KFC.:rolleyes: