Vegetable juice?

GUT2407

Dw has some health issues and most mornings she has fresh vegetable juice, usually weird blends like carrot and celery and grass and all sorts of stuff humans should eat not drink.

On Celebrity the Aqua Spa Cafe was great for this sort of rubbish.

Is there anywhere on Princess she can get these made?

Diamond Princess if it makes a difference.

..................usually weird blends like carrot and celery and grass and all sorts of stuff humans should eat not drink.

Not sure about the rubbish part. I know that you can get tomato juice with a lemon wedge in the main dining room. You probably could get a celery stick to go along with it (and maybe a carrot stick as well). Not sure why a celery stick and a carrot stick wouldn't be just as healthy as a blended drink with the same ingredients??....as far as the grass part, not sure, maybe bring your own.....:cool:

Edited by ar1950

Not sure about the rubbish part. I know that you can get tomato juice with a lemon wedge in the main dining room. You probably could get a celery stick to go along with it (and maybe a carrot stick as well). Not sure why a celery stick and a carrot stick wouldn't be just as healthy as a blended drink with the same ingredients??....as far as the grass part, not sure, maybe bring your own.....:cool:

That's what I tell her, eat them don't drink them.

They're rubbish because they aren't meat:p

Some of the stuff she drinks looks like she scooped it out of the swamp.

But if it makes her feel good that's OK by me.

I'm thinking something like that might be available in The Sanctuary; they appear to offer healthy snacks and drinks.

Thanks I'll tell her to try The Sanctuary for this stuff that can't be as good for you as ice cream and a steak.

There's no juice in the Sanctuary. They have fruit flavored water but it's not what the OP is asking about.

Not sure what to tell you. If it were me, I'd talk to the Maitre d' and ask if they can prepare it for you for breakfast every morning.

There's no juice in the Sanctuary. They have fruit flavored water but it's not what the OP is asking about.

Not sure what to tell you. If it were me, I'd talk to the Maitre d' and ask if they can prepare it for you for breakfast every morning.

Thanks Pam that was the fall back, I was just wondering if there was something I was missing.

Dw has some health issues and most mornings she has fresh vegetable juice, usually weird blends like carrot and celery and grass and all sorts of stuff humans should eat not drink.

Diamond Princess if it makes a difference.

My husband usually has something similar for his breakfast.The short answer is no, there is no place you can get something like that on Princess.

When he first went on this regimen we bought a small travel blender

http://www.amazon.com/Oster-BLSTPB-WBL-250-Watt-Blender-Travel/dp/B004P2OLB8/ref=zg_bs_3117947011_3

and ordered his fresh fruits and veggies from room service to make his drink.

He has now decided that's too much trouble when on vacation and has opted for oatmeal instead.

Good luck!

Edited by chamima

My husband usually has something similar for his breakfast.The short answer is no, there is no place you can get something like that on Princess.

When he first went on this regimen we bought a small travel blender

http://www.amazon.com/Oster-BLSTPB-WBL-250-Watt-Blender-Travel/dp/B004P2OLB8/ref=zg_bs_3117947011_3

and ordered his fresh fruits and veggies from room service to make his drink.

He has now decided that's too much trouble when on vacation and has opted for oatmeal instead.

Good luck!

thank you

SHE only said last night i wonder if I can take the nutri bullet!

My morning regimen is to take all my annoying pills (I'm 60) with a half glass of low sodium v8 juice- I'm too lazy to do the juicer thing. When I go on a cruise, I take on board with me just enough of those small cans- suggest having your wife get one small 6 pack for home to see if that would work well enough on a cruise. I just did this on a Celebrity cruise- worked great.

We were on the Royal Princess in April, and I noticed that each morning in the Horizon Court they had a station that was making "smoothies". It looked like you could pick from different fruits and things and have the crew member make it up for you in a blender. I think the sign said they were $5.00 each. I didn't pay close attention as it didn't interest me, but I did see people at that station.

My morning regimen is to take all my annoying pills (I'm 60) with a half glass of low sodium v8 juice- I'm too lazy to do the juicer thing. When I go on a cruise, I take on board with me just enough of those small cans- suggest having your wife get one small 6 pack for home to see if that would work well enough on a cruise. I just did this on a Celebrity cruise- worked great.

We order V8 from room service every morning.

No need to bring it with you! ;)

We order V8 from room service every morning.

I get tomato juice for brekkie...didn't know they had V-8.

The juice is no charge until 11:00, then you have to pay for it.

We ask for V8.

(Tomato juice and V8 juice are two different things)

My husband says he can taste the difference between that and tomato juice so he says he's actually getting it.

It wouldn't hurt to call the Special Needs Dept. before your cruise to make sure they'll have it on board.

Edited by chamima

This is true.

I drink tomato juice because my doctor says so; but, I do like V8 once in a while to change things up.

(see how I cleverly put the quote in tomato/V8 red?)

Edited by skf

We ask for V8.

My husband says he can taste the difference between that and tomato juice so he says he's actually getting it.

It wouldn't hurt to call the Special Needs Dept. before your cruise to make sure they'll have it on board.

We ask for V8 as well. :)

This is what I did last cruise:

Brought along the Nurtabullet

After my morning walk/workout, walked through HC & grabbed stuff from salad bar & some fruit, we has ordered V8 & coffee from Room service

When to cabin, made my own green drink and enjoyed on our balcony.

Works for me:)