Luggage Valet

DP

For cruises out of Ft Lauderdale what is the earliest flight departure time to qualify for Luggage Valet service?

Flight time must be after 12 noon. I have heard they will honor luggage valet if the flight is at 11:45.

For cruises out of Ft Lauderdale what is the earliest flight departure time to qualify for Luggage Valet service?

Last time we sailed out of PE, it was 11:30am.

On Independence a few weeks ago. Had an 11:25 Delta flight which was honored. Had the same flight last year on the Oasis and it was okay then too. Guest Services told me officially 11:30 but they leave it up to the individual airlines to make the final decision on all luggage valet questions.

• 2 months later...
I guess I'll go look on the RC website too but wondered if anyone here knows if we would qualify for luggage valet service on Oasis with a 5:45 pm flight?

Curious if that is too late? We'd like to sight see without worrying what to do with our luggage all day.

Thanks!

You should be OK. Most airlines have a late cutoff of midnight. Southwest has a late cutoff of 6pm.

You should be OK. Most airlines have a late cutoff of midnight. Southwest has a late cutoff of 6pm.

Thanks - I hope it works out. I did look at RC website but no times were given - at least I did not find times. I think I'll call but sometimes the rep will just give an answer and it might not be written in stone anywhere. :confused:

Thanks - I hope it works out. I did look at RC website but no times were given - at least I did not find times. I think I'll call but sometimes the rep will just give an answer and it might not be written in stone anywhere. :confused:

You would be fortunate to get an accurate answer.

Marc posted a copy of the luggage valet form:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44781195&postcount=32

By any chance does anyone have a PDF of the Freedom of the Seas "Luggage Valet & Airline Check In Application Form?" I will be leaving out of MCO in a couple of weeks and would like to see the requirements and restrictions pertaining to the valet services available on FOTS for MCO flights. Thank you.