B2B turnaround day ??

Doing a b2b on Enchantment 4 day/3 day. Keeping same cabin and wondering what the proceedure is. I know we need to disembark. By what time usually? When can we return, and can we get back to our cabin prior to other cabins being ready at 1:00? Is there anywhere in walking distance (mile or two) from PC to purchase wine? Is there separate dining for continuing guests?

You will need to be out of your cabin by 8 AM.I suggest during your cruise, you visit Guest Relations to make sure they have you down for a b2b, let your room steward know your staying on. I have read where those on b2b's can go back to their room before 1 as your room steward will do your room early.

They will have a meeting for all returning guest toward the end of your cruise, explaining the procedure for getting your new Sea Pass Cards etc. Have fun, we did our first b2b last year.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Doing a b2b on Enchantment 4 day/3 day. Keeping same cabin and wondering what the proceedure is. I know we need to disembark. By what time usually? When can we return, and can we get back to our cabin prior to other cabins being ready at 1:00? Is there anywhere in walking distance (mile or two) from PC to purchase wine? Is there separate dining for continuing guests?

Time is usually 10:15am, and B2B guests meet in Boleros. It can take 10 minutes or 45 minutes to get back on the ship, depending on how fast they can get to a zero count. You can get into your stateroom immediately. No special dining for B2B guests.

I'm not aware of any stores within walking distance of terminal 1

Edited by clarea

Each ship has their own procedure for turnaround for b2b passengers but our experience is:

The night before turnaround day we were provided with a leaflet that explained their process along with our new sea pass cards. We were given a place and time top meet. We were the last to leave the ship and used our old sea pass cards to leave so they could register an empty ship. We were met at the bottom of the stairs by an immigration officer who might eyeball your passport then immediately walked back onto to the ship using our new sea pass card.

We were allowed to go past the staff and continue to use our rooms at will so we did not have to wait til 1:00 pm to reuse our rooms. There was a very nice lunch provided in the MDR which is actually closed which included wine. I have heard the lunch is provided only if there a number of b2b cruisers.

It has been several years since I boarded a ship in PC (Port Canaveral) but from my recollection there is no place close to the pier to purchase wine. Just take enough wine for the two cruises when you first board. The worst thing tht can happen is they will take it away and give you two bottles back when they supply your new sea pass cards.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your cruises. :D

You do not need to be out of your cabin at 8 am and in fact, on B2B's we give our cabin steward the turnaround morning off. They have enough to do that day, in our opinion. We say, come in just once that day in the evening and we are good. They have always appreciated it. :)

As stated, the procedure is different for each ship so try not to worry yourself about this. It will all be explained to you once you are onboard. :)

Have fun! B2B's (especially in the same cabin) are wonderful.

There'll be a meeting for B2B-ers about 3 days before the end of the first cruise and they will explain everything to you then.

Yes, you can get to your cabin whenever you like - just explain that you are a B2B cruiser (you can open those big doors that they close the corridors off with - just remember to close them behind you). I seem to remember that generally you disembark after everyone else has gone, and its generally pretty quick - walk off walk on again. Sometimes we've been given our new Seapass cards at the meeting a few days before.

Special dining seems to vary from cruise to cruise - we've had it, and we haven't. I would say more often than not we do have it (its often a set-lunch at one of the specialty restaurants eg Giovanni's. Limited menu, maybe choice of 3 apps and 3 entrees). Or of course there's nothing to stop you using the WJ.

Turnaround days are the BEST. Seriously. You'll love it. Two best things: having the ship almost entirely to yourself between about 10:30am and 1pm. And seeing all the people with their luggage getting off as you go down to breakfast and knowing you don't have to.

You do not need to be out of your cabin at 8 am and in fact, on B2B's we give our cabin steward the turnaround morning off. They have enough to do that day, in our opinion. We say, come in just once that day in the evening and we are good. They have always appreciated it. :)

Have fun! B2B's (especially in the same cabin) are wonderful.

Thats such a nice idea - I'd never thought of that. We will definitely do that next time. I would have no problem at all with my cabin not being serviced during the day, as long as the bed was ready by nighttime.

Thats such a nice idea - I'd never thought of that. We will definitely do that next time. I would have no problem at all with my cabin not being serviced during the day, as long as the bed was ready by nighttime.

Yes, you will practically see the look of relief and joy in your cabin steward's eyes when you tell him/her this. ;):D We always leave the Do Not Disturb sign in the door just as a reminder. We make our own bed that day, no biggie. :)

On one cruise we were not allowed back into our stateroom until all were opened up. We were told there was a safety issue because attendants were hurrying along the hallways with cleaning items etc. We thought that it was just an excuse to keep us out of the way, and it's only occurred on one b2b. Sometimes you can be off and back on the ship by about ten and other times later. You are at the mercy of customs, and all of the departing passengers adherence to disembarkation times and rules.

Was there a decent savings over the 7 day Freedom. The additional muster and turnaround day would be a deal breaker for us unless the savings was several hundred dollars. Not to mention two trips to Nassau.

On one cruise we were not allowed back into our stateroom until all were opened up. We were told there was a safety issue because attendants were hurrying along the hallways with cleaning items etc. We thought that it was just an excuse to keep us out of the way, and it's only occurred on one b2b. Sometimes you can be off and back on the ship by about ten and other times later. You are at the mercy of customs, and all of the departing passengers adherence to disembarkation times and rules.

We also had a B2B cruise where we were not allowed back in our cabin until 1pm. Every B2B we have done has been different, some we were able to get off and walk right back on, some we've had to wait in the terminal before being allowed back on. The only consistency between any of them is we were given instructions on how to proceed; however, some instructions were given at a meeting, some have been a printed sheet left in our room. :D

Sherri:)

Was there a decent savings over the 7 day Freedom. The additional muster and turnaround day would be a deal breaker for us unless the savings was several hundred dollars. Not to mention two trips to Nassau.

Only doing it this way because 14 yo granddaughter wanted to go on "Talia's Legacy" cruise which is the 3 day. So we thought with airfare a constant, we would expand to 7 days by taking prior 4 day. Never been to the Bahamas so repeating ports OK. May not get there again.

Only doing it this way because 14 yo granddaughter wanted to go on "Talia's Legacy" cruise which is the 3 day. So we thought with airfare a constant, we would expand to 7 days by taking prior 4 day. Never been to the Bahamas so repeating ports OK. May not get there again.

I guess it also doubles your chances of visiting coco cay.

Yes, this happened to us one cruise where we all waited and waited in the terminal to be allowed back on the ship by customs. It turned out that one of the entertainment guests (not a regular staff entertainer) had overslept and the turnaround could not be completed until he was rousted out of bed and brought to customs. Then we had some challenge getting back into the cabin too. I think they do try their best to make this smooth but sometimes, you just go with the flow.

If you are not disembarking be prepared to have some waits and glitches. Another time/cruise I booked a spa treatment and they were happy to book me only to find that they had been called to a safety drill for the appointment time. My appointment time changed 3 times before we all gave up!

Best advice: Take it as a lazy day and don't set yourself too many expectations.