How about bringing Gatorade onto the ship?

What do you think the chances are that we can bring a case of Gatorade onto Freedom of the Seas? Last cruise my husband ended up with heat exhaution and PowerAde cost a lot on the ship. I'm determined that he is going to drink Gatorade at every port, and It would be a whole lot cheaper to bring it on board. Would the best way to be to put a luggage tag on it and check it in with the luggage?:confused:

Kathy

What do you think the chances are that we can bring a case of Gatorade onto Freedom of the Seas? Last cruise my husband ended up with heat exhaution and PowerAde cost a lot on the ship. I'm determined that he is going to drink Gatorade at every port, and It would be a whole lot cheaper to bring it on board. Would the best way to be to put a luggage tag on it and check it in with the luggage?:confused:

Kathy

I'd put it in a suitcase and check the suitcase.

I brought Gatorade in a shrink wrapped box (straight from Costco) with a luggage tag last year .& plan on doing the same in November. I thought about the powdered, but they don't have G2 in powdered form

Kathy

While it may be possible and the staff are usually lenient in the situations their policy says "No, not allowed."

Aside from the two bottles of wine/champagne guests are allowed ONE personal bottle of water.

So there is a chance that it will be spot checked and if it does it gets disposed of. Hope this answers your question.