Princess Shareholder Form for 2015-16

teesquaretx

I have the same issue (cruising in September 2016), so i went ahead and used last year's form. I sent it in by snail mail last week, OBC hasn't shown up in my Personalizer yet but i am optimistic!

It's not like the form is needed anyway. I've use it sometimes but other times I just print out my information and then write my cruise info on it and fax it in. As long as your shareholder info and your cruise info are both on the page Princess will apply the credit.

It's not like the form is needed anyway. I've use it sometimes but other times I just print out my information and then write my cruise info on it and fax it in. As long as your shareholder info and your cruise info are both on the page Princess will apply the credit.

TRUE! I just put my booking info on the fax cover sheet with my brokerage statement. Last week it took two days for the credit to appear on my Ruby booking, but that was longer than usual. Most often it is the same day as I fax it.

Here is the new file, which I got from Customer Service as there is no link on the Princess website.

Thanks...I've previously posted the same form & while it's not necessary to use it, Princess staff tells me it increases the number of complete submissions they receive. That helps them to quickly process all of our requests & there's no real downside to using the form.

Even using a form that is past the valid date is good for them because each March it's been extended for another year.

Here in the UK, I don't have to do any of that. When I make a booking, I just ask my Princess Cruise Consultant to add my shareholders OBC. I periodically email them my proof of shareholding to keep on record.

• 2 months later...

I think I've used this "form" once, all you really need to do is fax a cover sheet with the info & a copy of your brokerage statement.

I wish that they would have an online webpage to submit this stuff, FAXing is so 20th century. Thankfully we have a fax machine at work.

I tried sending a fax on Tuesday. After trying three times, with two different fax numbers, I gave up and sent it by snail mail. My advice is don't wait until the last minute. My credit isn't showing yet, but I still have four weeks until my next cruise. I'm hoping the credit will show up sometime next week.

I tried sending a fax on Tuesday. After trying three times, with two different fax numbers, I gave up and sent it by snail mail. My advice is don't wait until the last minute. My credit isn't showing yet, but I still have four weeks until my next cruise. I'm hoping the credit will show up sometime next week.

I was able to fax my request on Friday night on my first try using the number on the application form. Guess I got lucky & will check my reservation to see if it's issued this week & if not will call them. I just made my final payment so I have plenty of time...even to send it by snail mail. ;)

I was able to fax my request on Friday night on my first try using the number on the application form. Guess I got lucky & will check my reservation to see if it's issued this week & if not will call them. I just made my final payment so I have plenty of time...even to send it by snail mail. ;)

Thanks for the heads-up. Some others on our roll call reported that they were having problems too. It might have just been extra busy when I tried to send the fax.

Just FYI -

Snail-mailed the paperwork to Princess on Thursday 10/06 and received email acknowledging the OBC posting to our onboard credit account this past Thursday 10/13.

Only seven days from my mailbox to posting on account - impressive!

I'm not a fan of having to mail in the information via USPS, but am pleased with the swift turn time on seeing this posted to the account.

When my credit hadn't showed up after two weeks, I called to see what happened. It seems the credit had been applied after a couple of days of the FAX but then was dropped for some reason while another adjustment to our on board credit was being made. She cheerfully added our credit back which showed up online while I was still talking to her. It definitely pays to call when there's a problem.

Here's an update to the Shareholder request that I mailed on 10/11/16:

I just got off the phone with Princess and was told there's a two week back-up in processing the Shareholder credits. If I do not see the credit by 10/25/16, then I should call back.

That's three weeks before I leave, so I still have some time. Still, there has to be a better way to process these requests.

Additionally, I did try faxing my request to two different fax numbers, but the lines were constantly busy and the fax would not go through.

Thanks for the heads-up. Some others on our roll call reported that they were having problems too. It might have just been extra busy when I tried to send the fax.

Barbie,

We have sent in the form via USPS for the last 5 years because we dropped our landline and fax. There was a little delay this year. We mailed the form last Tuesday and received our benefit on the website last night which was Wednesday. Giving mail delivery from FL to CA of maybe 2 -3 days, I would say that we got it covered in less than a week which is very good. So, hang in there.

Barbie,

We have sent in the form via USPS for the last 5 years because we dropped our landline and fax. There was a little delay this year. We mailed the form last Tuesday and received our benefit on the website last night which was Wednesday. Giving mail delivery from FL to CA of maybe 2 -3 days, I would say that we got it covered in less than a week which is very good. So, hang in there.

Aloha from our April '07 Hawaii cruise on the Island. It's hard to believe that was almost 10 years ago.

The credit showed up late yesterday afternoon. :D I'll be back on the Island next month to spend it. ;)