Breakfast ? What do you do?

We typically go to the windjammer every morning but thinking this B2B might try other options. We are Diamond Plus , So I know they sever some breakfast items in the Diamond Lounge. We also have a balcony this trip, so room service is also an option.

What's your favorite? If you want to include you favorite breakfast food choices feel free.

I love the muffins & fruit while on a cruise!

We've migrated from the Windjammer to the dining room. It's a little less chaotic, and we don't mind sharing a table, so it's fun to meet new cruise mates each morning. My husband is crazy about the figs they serve in there, whilst I love the fresh fruits table.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We do WJ because it's fast and easy, but I'm looking forward to Park Cafe, Wipeout Cafe, Johnny Rockets and Solarium Bistro on the Oasis cruise. The MDR would be my first choice but it takes so long to get served it's just not worth it. As we are only getting off the ship for one port this trip I guess I have time to explore breakfast options.

Do they have Ezekiel or some other type of sprouted grain bread? If not, if I bring my own would I have access to a toaster at breakfast?

If you are in a Grand Suite or better, you would have access to a toaster in the Suite Lounge. Otherwise, I don't believe they have guest toasters in Windjammer. Perhaps a crewmember could toast your bread.

Last cruise it was Park Café every morning. Enough selection; lovely and quiet (on Splendour). WJ on last day, which was predictably chaotic.

Next cruise - on Harmony - I'm thinking room service as we will have a balcony.

I'm going to try the Park Café on the Vision in October. I don't eat much for breakfast so I like to stay away from the buffet. I will go for a bowl of fruit later after I've had a coffee and muffin or a roll. When I'm onboard for 25 days, I have to monitor myself.

I usually sail with Princess so my breakfast and lunch is always at the International Café. I like having fewer choices so I am not as tempted to go crazy. I'm hoping the Park Café fits the bill!

Edited by susancruzs

We enjoy the dining room for breakfast. Any and all breakfast foods are available, and you're served! No searching for syrup or butter while your pancakes get cold. No waiting in buffet lines while someone stands over the bacon trying to decide which piece looks best.

Everything is on the table, waiting for you! It takes no longer than self-serve. Just a more pleasant experience.