Regal Princess Photo Review (+ Celebrity Comparison) - Baltics - 6/15/2015 Sailing

euro_101

Great review and pics. Can I ask why the font/type you are using is so tiny. I can barely read it

Thanks maggieq - hmmm I am not sure about the font. I didn't change anything - just started typing in the reply box. My font looks the same as other's replies.

Fantastic review and photos. :)

Thank you Colo Cruiser!

Will be at Copenhagen airport this fall. What is a Chin/Pin card, please? I guess it is some kind of bank card but am not familiar with term Chin. Thanks.

I think the OP meant a Chip & PIN card.

traveler111 - I meant chip and pin. sorry about the typo.

Thanks for clarifying Jojiboy!

Loved your review. Thanks so much for taking the time and posting. :)

I plan on doing a Baltic cruise in 2017 and have been debating on this cruise or Royal Caribbean's 10 day one. This helps give me a better idea of what to expect from Princess :)

Absolutely wonderful review, thanks so much for taking the time to post it. I loved your photos.

Thanks and you're welcome TorontoTL :)

Loved your review. Thanks so much for taking the time and posting. :)

I plan on doing a Baltic cruise in 2017 and have been debating on this cruise or Royal Caribbean's 10 day one. This helps give me a better idea of what to expect from Princess :)

Glad this is helpful flyawayca. Either way I am sure you will have a lovely time!

Thank you so very much we are doing the RT Cop. in May 2016. Loved your photo's.

Think we would also love the post cruise trip you did. Was this on your own?

Thanks again, Laura

latebloomer56 - Thanks! Yes, I arranged the post cruise on my own. If you google 'Norway in a Nutshell' that gives you ideas - it was a lot of googling train times to fit it in 2 days. I bought be train tickets ahead on the Norweigan train site. I think it would be nice to relax in Flam or another fjord town for a couple days if you have more time. So many variations.

Great pictures thanks for sharing.

Thanks and you're welcome riclop.

I very much enjoyed your review and your beautiful photos. Thank you for taking the time to post them.

Glad to hear it PescadoAmarillo

Thanks for the review and wonderful photos. May I ask you what camera you were using?

You're welcome and thank you sparky52t :) I use the Sony RX-100. On sunny days I also used a circular polarizer.

Excellent review. Stunning photos. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Jasperdo!

Beautiful! :)

Thank you Colo Cruiser!

Amazing pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post them.....:):):)

Bob

Thanks and you're welcome Woobstr112G :)

Question,

As you were in a so called "obstructed view" cabin do you mind if I use some of your pictures on my website which is dedicated to obstructed view cabins? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Theo

Question,

As you were in a so called "obstructed view" cabin do you mind if I use some of your pictures on my website which is dedicated to obstructed view cabins? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Theo

Sure Renmar - go for it.

• 2 weeks later...
The mountain is the roller coaster we rode. It reminded me of Everest in Disney World :)

tgj4UGU9YqVdv34FjhOCtJdwcMXaOhzdMSBHbV34Ezs=w1377-h775-no

Beer at Tivoli:

epDhQyR1Y7Wsjuc5Y9iNurWA60Il6BRZZSUvWDssGX0=w437-h776-no

The Fransk type of sausage with mustard and Danish dressing

Q_Fzre-BxPtgkYyTGmmR5MfNKeGBQBXAQYulEMnmLzA=w437-h776-no

Tivoli:

9PWku60WZiFX4R1J7zTo4IabITmHCz_bTKoHqYQEXWo=w437-h776-no

Did you pull the sausage up from the bun to show it, or was it that long?

Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us. A Baltic cruise is on my bucket list for sure! Some very gorgeous photos too! Those Princess cruise desserts are prettier than any cruiseline I've ever been on including Celebrity!

Did you pull the sausage up from the bun to show it, or was it that long?

they handed it to me like that....I did find that it wasn't pushed down all the way....i pushed it down more but still ended up just eating bread at the end :)

it was pretty long tho....maybe about half way to 3/4 in the bread already

Really Excellent Photo Review with Outstanding Photos...especially liked the Food Photos. :):):):)

Thanks cruiseclues - me too :)

Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us. A Baltic cruise is on my bucket list for sure! Some very gorgeous photos too! Those Princess cruise desserts are prettier than any cruiseline I've ever been on including Celebrity!

you're welcome alonzo14 - agree about the desserts on princess - very nice presentation!

Great review. We did the same cruise last month. Win so many ports, I am using your pictures as a reminder of which building was which.

Thanks MamaLyn! I definitely made notes....too much to remember for me :)

Thank you so much, Euro_101! We just booked this cruise for next year. We, however, are embarking/disembarking in Warnemunde. Do you see any pros or cons with that? We thought we would spend a few days in Berlin before the cruise.

We have been home for only 5 days from the same cruise. :) Your pictures are beautiful.

Now that the laundry is finished, dog home from boarding, lawn cut and us catching up on sleep, I can go thru our photos and relive the fabulous cruise. Definitely it's up in the top two of our favorites.

Thanks for your review.

The weather turned nice when your cruise ended. We had sun and nice temps every day. The locals were filled with relief as it had been a record rainy and cool summer up till near the end of July.

Edited by eandj