Equinox balcony furniture

sparky-elpaso

I've been looking at photos of balcony cabins and in some cases there are just the chairs and a table and in others there's a footrest with the chair.

Just curious as to which is more common - with or without the footrest (which would be really nice, I think). We're sailing on the Equinox.

Thanks.

I've been looking at photos of balcony cabins and in some cases there are just the chairs and a table and in others there's a footrest with the chair.

Just curious as to which is more common - with or without the footrest (which would be really nice, I think). We're sailing on the Equinox.

Thanks.

As you get closer to your cruise, be proactive and you may find Aqua or Concierge for the same price as your veranda. Just make sure you maintain any perks.

As you get closer to your cruise, be proactive and you may find Aqua or Concierge for the same price as your veranda. Just make sure you maintain any perks.

Thats exactly what I did. Traded up to Aqua for less than what I was paying for a balcony.

Thanks. I'll do that. We have a long time to wait. Since we're new to Celebrity the only perk we have now is pre-paid tips on the first part (not available on the TA) so not much to lose.

Laura:

The desk chair in the cabin can be used on the balcony for a 3rd person. If you have a standard size non-concierge balcony, a third chair can fit, but will be tight. With the foot stools (below), I'm just not sure there's room. :)

ry%3D400

Edited by julia

Laura:

The desk chair in the cabin can be used on the balcony for a 3rd person. If you have a standard size non-concierge balcony, a third chair can fit, but will be tight. With the foot stools (below), I'm just not sure there's room. :)

ry%3D400

I thought concierge and 'standard' balcony cabins had exactly the same size balcony; the only exception to this are the cabins on the slant of the hump, which can be 1As or concierge C2s :confused:?

I thought concierge and 'standard' balcony cabins had exactly the same size balcony; the only exception to this are the cabins on the slant of the hump, which can be 1As or concierge C2s :confused:?

Yes, ALL balconies are the same size (hence my wording "standard size") regardless of cabin category (excluding suites). Hump/slant balconies WITHIN the various categories can be larger.