boat weather

im crusing for the first time this september for four days through the Caribbean to key west and cozumel. i imagine ill typically be up late so i was wondering what the weather feels like at night on the boat. will it still be comfortable with shorts and a shirt or does it get chilly?

thanks in advance for any responses

Yes, shorts will still be fine. I get cold easily so I often bring a jacket, but we cruise in January. There's almost always an ocean breeze when the ship is moving but it is entirely dependent on the weather how chilly it would be. I would think that in September it would still be pretty warm in the Caribbean and wouldn't be too chilly at night.

Most of our Northern visitors wear shorts and tshirts all year long down here.....lol... I also have noticed the a/c on the ships sometime can be a little nippy. But, I don't ever remember wearing anything heavier than a long sleeve shirt once in a great while.

As others have said daytime and nighttime temperatures don't change much and it will be warm.

However, inside the ship it might feel comfortable, warm or cool depending on each persons view of it. We are come in different sizes and shapes so just wanted to mention that as often there is a lot to do inside the ship at night where you might find you are spending more of your time than outside.

Keith

im crusing for the first time this september for four days through the caribbean to key west and cozumel. I imagine ill typically be up late so i was wondering what the weather feels like at night on the boat. Will it still be comfortable with shorts and a shirt or does it get chilly?

Thanks in advance for any responses

ahoy shipmate, the temp on the boats will be roughly the same as it is on the ship. Welcome to the life at sea and it's nautical slang.

Enjoy your cruise.