Our Beautiful Breeze cruise (with pics) 8/15/15

Jamman54

Thx for a great review and photos. Started reading it first thing this morning and hours later am finally through. Felt like I was on the cruise

And now I feel like a beer as well

Thanks for reading!! I'll join you with that beer!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

I know that I am way late to the "party" but I loved having a chance to sit down and really enjoy your review over the holidays. Your Pride review really helped me as I was doing my research for the trip my husband and I took on her last August. Thank you for your time and thoughtful curation of your reviews!

I know that I am way late to the "party" but I loved having a chance to sit down and really enjoy your review over the holidays. Your Pride review really helped me as I was doing my research for the trip my husband and I took on her last August. Thank you for your time and thoughtful curation of your reviews!

Thank you for reading, and glad the review was helpful.

Hi Jeff,

Wow great review. I loved reading it, great teamwork from you and Patti. The Breeze is coming to Galveston soon and we cant wait. This really helps the decision process. I almost decided on a 4j room on deck9. But, like you, i am thinking about another cabin type. We have a large family and need 2 cabins to hold everyone. So its tricky getting cabins close or together sometimes if we wait too long to book one. Hope you all had a great holiday! Looking forward to your next review now. Thanks again.

Looking forward to reading this. I wanted to make sure I posted a thank you for all the time and effort you put into this!

Its cold and dark here in Manitoba and I want to sit with a coffee, relax and read this once I have some time.

Safe Travels.

Chass

Thank you Jeff for the wonderful review! She looks like a beautiful ship! My husband and I are booked on the Breeze for our 25th Anniversary in October and after reading your review Im ready to go NOW!! :D

Looking forward to your next review! ;)

Hi Jeff,

Wow great review. I loved reading it, great teamwork from you and Patti. The Breeze is coming to Galveston soon and we cant wait. This really helps the decision process. I almost decided on a 4j room on deck9. But, like you, i am thinking about another cabin type. We have a large family and need 2 cabins to hold everyone. So its tricky getting cabins close or together sometimes if we wait too long to book one. Hope you all had a great holiday! Looking forward to your next review now. Thanks again.

Glad you enjoyed the review. The Breeze is a beautiful ship, and I'm sure you will enjoy her!

I'm late to reading this review, stumbled upon it while bored at work. Loved reading it and looking at pictures even though I have no plans for the Breeze as of yet. :o Very sorry for the loss of your son.

Thank you so much for reading, and your kind words.

Looking forward to reading this. I wanted to make sure I posted a thank you for all the time and effort you put into this!

Its cold and dark here in Manitoba and I want to sit with a coffee, relax and read this once I have some time.

Safe Travels.

Chass

Enjoy the read, and let me know what you think when you are done.

Thank you Jeff for the wonderful review! She looks like a beautiful ship! My husband and I are booked on the Breeze for our 25th Anniversary in October and after reading your review Im ready to go NOW!! :D

Looking forward to your next review! ;)

Thanks for reading! You picked the perfect ship for your very special anniversary cruise!!

• 1 month later...
Just discovered your wonderful collection of reviews. Have begun to read about the cruise to Aruba and Curacao. Beautiful photos.

Glad that you are enjoying our reviews, and hope that you find them both helpful and entertaining.

The newest one will be going up in a couple of weeks! :)

Thanks for reading!!

Fan comment here: :)

I was looking at your cruise history for some reason and it doesn't look like you have ever cruised out of New Orleans, ever been to Belize, or ever been to Roatan Honduras.

Thinking out loud it sounds like a Carnival Dream or Triumph cruise out of NOLA would be a nice add to your portfolio :)

Great review and great pictures. Thank you for posting. I enjoyed reading through all of it and looking at all the pictures. We did the Breeze 3 years ago and loved it. We are doing the Vista next. Can't wait for that.

A Miami police boat is keeping all other water craft a safe distance from us…..

CB0361.JPG

Here’s a view of the ship’s bell…..

CB0365.JPG

We are now sailing past the Carnival Glory and heading out to sea. Her upper decks are empty because they are doing their muster drill as we pass…..

CB0363.JPG

CB0367.JPG

CB0368.JPG

Here’s a unique family picture. Ryan in the window, and our reflection on the glass…..

CB0372.JPG

To be continued…..

I know I am late getting to this review but can you tell me more about this secret deck????

Fan comment here: :)

I was looking at your cruise history for some reason and it doesn't look like you have ever cruised out of New Orleans, ever been to Belize, or ever been to Roatan Honduras.

Thinking out loud it sounds like a Carnival Dream or Triumph cruise out of NOLA would be a nice add to your portfolio :)

Hey Carl! Always good to hear from you. You are right. We haven't done the Western route in quite some time. Cruising out of New Orleans is on our bucket list.

Day 4 - St. Maarten 9am to 6pm.

CB0705.jpg

We woke up at 8am, and looking out our cabin window we could see that we were approaching the island of St. Maarten…..

CB0706.JPG

CB0707.JPG

CB0708.JPG

We got dressed and went outside on our “secret” deck to watch us sail in…..

CB0712.JPG

CB0713.JPG

To be continued…..

Reading your review is making me want to change my cove to your inside for this secret deck!!

Jeff, We absolutely love your reviews. My wife and I are sailing on the 8th from NOLA, it will be our fourth from that port. I highly recommend it for anyone. That's our favorite port. The views sailing down the river are stunning. Hope to see you on board sometime.

Tod