Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

Quite excited about Navigators TA from Southampton to Miami in November 2017.

When does this go on sale. I remember reading somewhere that Crown and Anchor members get a pre-sale is that correct?

C and A were supposed to get 24 advance bookings on the Alaska sailings that were released last week but it never happened. It just opened up to everyone.

Quite excited about Navigators TA from Southampton to Miami in November 2017.

When does this go on sale. I remember reading somewhere that Crown and Anchor members get a pre-sale is that correct?

Scheduled to be released today. I called earlier and the rep stated sometime later today, just keep checking!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Scheduled to be released today. I called earlier and the rep stated sometime later today, just keep checking!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

To go on sale today??

C and A were supposed to get 24 advance bookings on the Alaska sailings that were released last week but it never happened. It just opened up to everyone.

Thanks. I seem to recall the same thing happened with Oasis' TA a few years ago.

I don't think they will go on sale today.

The deployment opening said this week.

My guess is Thursday

I have just found on the Royal UK website that they go on sale on 4th March but I am guessing that is the scheduled general on sale, but what about the C&A pre-sale? Any guesses??

I called RCCL about one of the TAs found on the eskimo home site, and he was surprised to hear they had advance notice in the UK. He asked me what site I was using to find it, and was going to pass it to his supervisor. Very pleasant about it, but did not have access.

He said they don't get it any earlier than it appears on the website, as they are accessing the same system.

I hope Eskimo doesn't get into trouble and remove the cruises.

It's only to give us a little heads up as is looking into port schedules in advance.

I have just found on the Royal UK website that they go on sale on 4th March but I am guessing that is the scheduled general on sale, but what about the C&A pre-sale? Any guesses??

That would be upcoming Thursday.

On RCCL's UK website for pre-registry for the new 2017 itineraries, there is a good breakdown of destinations and the ships deployment.

But apparently, as I mentioned above, Rhapsody does not seem to return to Europe in 2017, so she's still a questionmark.

She could either be deployed at US East Coast and Canada/New-England, or operate year-round from Tampa - we will see... :confused:

2017-breakdown.jpg.b1b417e09dd7586415911bccbe8544d8.jpg

On RCCL's UK website for pre-registry for the new 2017 itineraries, there is a good breakdown of destinations and the ships deployment.

But apparently, as I mentioned above, Rhapsody does not seem to return to Europe in 2017, so she's still a questionmark.

She could either be deployed at US East Coast and Canada/New-England, or operate year-round from Tampa - we will see... :confused:

Could Rhapsody possibly be doing Panama Canal and West Coast?

Could Rhapsody possibly be doing Panama Canal and West Coast?

I like that idea. Celebrity price for the PC is over the top.

Although I have booked it, I'm going to change. The time we add flights it could be around $10,000. Unless a major price drop of course

I just returned from a cruise yesterday, so I am a little behind, but am I correct that Legend seems to be going to Europe, and then to the Caribbean? Also, Independence and Adventure are definitely confirmed for San Juan, but no Jewel? Who takes over the 4/5 nighters from FLL?

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

I hope Eskimo doesn't get into trouble and remove the cruises.

It's only to give us a little heads up as is looking into port schedules in advance.

I was thinking the same thing! I would not have shared the information since it is only helping all of us to get the information sooner :rolleyes:

I like that idea. Celebrity price for the PC is over the top.

Although I have booked it, I'm going to change. The time we add flights it could be around $10,000. Unless a major price drop of course

Celebrity is outrages in my opinion. Although, I do have a 12 night Arabian Sea and India cruise that I think is reasonably priced. Everything else wayyyyyyyyy overpriced. I have faith in Royal ;)

Celebrity is outrages in my opinion. Although, I do have a 12 night Arabian Sea and India cruise that I think is reasonably priced. Everything else wayyyyyyyyy overpriced. I have faith in Royal ;)

I had Ovation 5 day Inaugural booked. Then the added a 3 day in front of it the same day as final payment was due. That meant a cost of £1500 for both booked direct with Royal.

I got a 12 night on Connie plus 1 night either side of the cruise and flights for £1700,

First time away from Royal.

Have to say, X web site a million times better.

I was thinking the same thing! I would not have shared the information since it is only helping all of us to get the information sooner :rolleyes:

It's only a game and a guess until they are fully released.

Takes away the boredom while waiting though

I just returned from a cruise yesterday, so I am a little behind, but am I correct that Legend seems to be going to Europe, and then to the Caribbean? Also, Independence and Adventure are definitely confirmed for San Juan, but no Jewel? Who takes over the 4/5 nighters from FLL?

Legend will only be based in Venice and then is scheduled to head back to Brisbane Australia with a Venice to Dubai, Dubai to Singapore and Singapore to Brisbane.

The Jewel TA is currently from Rome to San Juan. They are just not showing confirmed sailings from San Juan. Jewel is still booked every 3 weeks or so at St. Maarten if that holds.

Rhapsody still holds bookings in Europe, so what is happening is unclear.

Vision returns to Venice for a short season in the Med prior to heading most likely back to Dubai.