Does enterprise Car drop off Port Canaveral ?

thesawch

Was thinking of renting a car at Orlando airport and was wondering does Enterprise Car rental have a return location at Port Canveral or close to it for a Saturday morning dropoff before our crusie ?? Thanks in advance

• 3 months later...

Just want to double check this info and maybe hear from someone who have used Enterprise recently at Port Canaveral. Based on their website it says they are open at 7:00 AM - 4 PM on Saturdays. It doesn't say anything about a shuttle but I assume they have one per previous reply in this thread?

Just want to double check this info and maybe hear from someone who have used Enterprise recently at Port Canaveral. Based on their website it says they are open at 7:00 AM - 4 PM on Saturdays. It doesn't say anything about a shuttle but I assume they have one per previous reply in this thread?

Not sure, but in Enterprise Ad's they say they will pick you up and drop you off.

I just called enterprise. The shuttle runs every 20-30 minutes to the port. The one way rental was more reasonable than I expected.

I don't like to be stressed on cruise morning, so we may return the car the night before and schedule Cocoa Beach Shuttle or the our hotel's shuttle in the morning.

The address is 6211 N Atlantic Ave, Cape Canaveral, FL, US, 32920, | +1 321-866-0324 . When I called and gave her the date, she said, "We will be on site that day, so they will be alternating shuttles around every 20-30 minutes." I'm guessing they are on site to pick up disembarking passengers.

I would love to hear from someone who has done this lately if it was easy or a hassle to get to the port on the Enterprise shuttle.

Thanks!

I used to drive over around 10 and drop off luggage. Then take the hotel shuttle with just Laura and I. That way no hassles getting your bags out of the trailer

I used to drive over around 10 and drop off luggage. Then take the hotel shuttle with just Laura and I. That way no hassles getting your bags out of the trailer

Thanks. That is a smart idea. We are staying at the Residence Inn. Have you stayed there before? We've stayed at the Radisson and the Country Inn and Suites in the past.

Edited by alwalaska