Is There a Mosquito Problem in Sydney

The drop bears are a bigger problem...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We will see the drop bears (aka koala) at the Zoo in Sydney:D:p:D .We are doing the Harbor HOHO cruise along with the Zoo:D . Our San Diego(world Famous) Zoo has a special house for the Koala's :D

mcrcruiser, our Taronga Zoo is fantastic and right on the harbour. But, if you have the time & want to get up close and personal with Australian native wildlife you should check out Featherdale Wildlife Park @ Doonside (a western Sydney suburb). Many tours to the Blue Mountains include a stop there and it is accessible by public transport from the city.

I see people have been warning about drop bears, but caution should be exercised with Bundy bears also :-)

Edited by mr walker

mcrcruiser, our Taronga Zoo is fantastic and right on the harbour. But, if you have the time & want to get up close and personal with Australian native wildlife you should check out Featherdale Wildlife Park @ Doonside (a western Sydney suburb). Many tours to the Blue Mountains include a stop there and it is accessible by public transport from the city.

I see people have been warning about drop bears, but caution should be exercised with Bundy bears also :-)

thought Bundy was a drop bear:eek: (I remember the ads).

Yes Thanks for the information :D,If time & hotel pick up location is close enough to where we are staying at The Sydney Boulevard hotel ,we plan to book the viator.com (have used them elsewhere in the world & they are Very good tours ) Blue mountain tour which stops at the Featherdale Wildlife Park or if public transport is closer we could do the trip that way ;). Would be surer when we get to Sydney & check with the hotel front desk people;)

What in the world is a Bundy Bear :rolleyes::p:D

Yes Thanks for the information :D,If time & hotel pick up location is close enough to where we are staying at The Sydney Boulevard hotel ,we plan to book the viator.com (have used them elsewhere in the world & they are Very good tours ) Blue mountain tour which stops at the Featherdale Wildlife Park or if public transport is closer we could do the trip that way ;). Would be surer when we get to Sydney & check with the hotel front desk people;)

What in the world is a Bundy Bear :rolleyes::p:D

I'd probably recommend the tour to the Blue Mountains. You can do it by public transport but first you have to get to Central Station (probably by bus), then the train trip takes two hours to Katoomba, then you would have to get the HoHo bus around the Blue Mountains.