Everything.. Norwegian JOY! Delivery spring 2017

FreestyleNovice

I think the Galaxy Pavilion will be on the lifeboat deck; there's a blind wall with the same style air vents as at the theatre (under the M6 mini suites on BA/GA/ES). Here's what NCL says about it:

"When guests step inside Norwegian Joy’s Galaxy Pavilion, they will find themselves in a world unlike anything they’ve ever seen at sea, complete with immersive virtual reality experiences, thrilling simulator rides and interactive video walls. Guests can go for a spin with friends or family on exciting hover craft bumper cars or start their engines in a professional single-seat racecar that’s been converted into a state-of-the-art racing simulator. Three interactive dark ride simulators provide guests with a captivating experience featuring real-time 3D graphics, 360- degree surround sound and multi-sensory special effects, while flight and car simulators will let guests take flight or take to the road for an adrenaline-filled experience. Movie buffs will be transported to a galaxy far, far away and into an intense battle as they pilot a fighter to take on the forces of the dark side in a Star Wars® battle pods video game .. "

13413648_1110847592291789_4870951805433598287_n.jpg?oh=152632555839c16e2fa57c10310109e9&oe=57C9D4B9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I wonder why the mods refuse to change the name of this thread to Norwegian Joy? If I recall, you had asked them to do so. That's so weird.

Yup, dunno.. same for the the first Genting Dream which got deleted (in Other Lines) without notice or any reason. Will retry today for Bliss. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I can't believe how tight lipped NCL is about this ship. Around this time for the Escape there were deck plans (even if they did have a lot of blank spaces) and there's nothing I can find for the Joy.

Annoying indeed hehe.. not sure whether it has to do with the pax demographic? Or maybe they are still training the travel agents before releasing anything they can be asked about. :)

Still wondering what that's white bulby box is.. and the spiral staircase seems to have some of windshield. Just a static observation thing or maybe some attraction where you drop off in some sort of way? :)

2lnnd4.png

Edited by FreestyleNovice

The Waterfront aft gets a bump, wondering if there will be anything done like a bar or something. Probably not as it would intrude the windows/band stage of the MDR there.

The "Spice H2O" looks a lot like Epic's, but with lots of shade!

And some missing radar domes near the screen/on the forward elevators housing.

9h4zzs.png

Edited by FreestyleNovice