Bon Voyage, Kakalina

NMLady

I saw from a post of yours answering a question that you will be cruising on the Amsterdam at the end of the month. I am so glad you are cruising again. I know you will miss your dear husband but I am sure he'd be glad to know you are cruising again since the two of you enjoyed those South Pacific cruises so much.

I wish you smooth seas, sunny days, friendly faces, and happy memories.

Thank you for the kind thoughts. I don't leave for 10 days but I can use all the good wishes I can get.

Still waiting for a cabin number. I booked a few tours in places I haven't been to before. And, of course our favorite tour; Patrick's in Bora Bora.

The hardest thing for me right now is packing. We always drove to embarkation. I am flying and having a hard time with the packing. I am so used to just throwing everything but the kitchen sink in there 'in case we need it'. LOL

I've never been so happy to see someone leaving Cruise Critic and their friends behind as I am to be seeing you go!!!

Bon Voyage my dear friend and may this cruise be a balm to your soul:)

Love ya and in this case, as much as I want to say hurry back, I CANNOT!! I know how much you need this and will just say that this time I will wait patiently:)

A special Thanks to NMLady aka Mary for making this such a personal and much deserved Bon Voyage:) This way you get 10 more days to see how we care!

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie

Thank you for the kind thoughts. I don't leave for 10 days but I can use all the good wishes I can get.

Still waiting for a cabin number. I booked a few tours in places I haven't been to before. And, of course our favorite tour; Patrick's in Bora Bora.

The hardest thing for me right now is packing. We always drove to embarkation. I am flying and having a hard time with the packing. I am so used to just throwing everything but the kitchen sink in there 'in case we need it'. LOL

We are really excited for you! Might add a little envious as we still haven't been able to check the South Pacific off our cruise list.

Have to smile a bit about your packing dilemma. In the reverse of your present situation we've always chosen to fly to our embarkation ports. I can't say we still don't take a lot, maybe too much, but have gotten pretty good with distributing weight. The only time we've driven to a port was our one and only cruise out of Galveston and it would have easier to put wheels on my wife's triple dresser and just tow it. :o

Have a fantastic cruise. Our hearts and thoughts go with you.

I will say Bon Voyage now, and I will add a Bon Voyage when the BV thread pops up with your name too..... so DOUBLE Bon Voyage, LOL! Normally duplicate threads are not allowed, I know, but I am sure Walt will make a concession with this one. You will be sailing with all the good wishes of the CC members going with you.:) Twice.:D

Bon Voyage, Trisha. Glad you are taking a little of Virgil with you. You can lighten up your packing a little by not taking any formal wear now. It will be bitter sweet at times but nice to be waited on. Good luck with Cabin assignment. Try to let us know before you go.:):D:)

Trish sails Sept 30 ... :)

yes, I know thanks. She's on my Future Cruise listing. I always do the Bon voyage threads one week out to allow for those that might be travelling to have an opportunity to see everyone's good wishes.

yes, I know thanks. She's on my Future Cruise listing. I always do the Bon voyage threads one week out to allow for those that might be travelling to have an opportunity to see everyone's good wishes.

I know that those who stop to think of all the volunteer time and effort that you put in on the Future Cruise Listing, which you use to generate the Bon Voyage threads, really appreciate what you do for us.

It's always part of my pre cruise build up to sign onto CC one morning and see my Bon Voyage wish. There must be others who look forward to that little gesture too. Thank you, Jacqui.

I am warmed to the cockles of my heart by the good wishes and support I feel here. Thanks to N M Lady for thinking of me and starting this special thread. Thanks to Kazu for all her hard work on the Bon Voyage thread, I also look for farewells there every cruise.

Thank you all. Now, if I could just find where I put that envelope with the Cook Island money. It was right here the other day. . .

I am warmed to the cockles of my heart by the good wishes and support I feel here. Thanks to N M Lady for thinking of me and starting this special thread. .... .

You are so welcome. I didn't realize i was doing a "no no" by starting this thread.

I was just so excited to see you posting again and to see that you'd be cruising the South Pacific again.

I know it's been a hard year for you.

Here's hoping you get an awesome cabin.

Good luck with the packing. We always fly to our ports so packing for the longer cruises is always a challenge. At least you know what you've previouly used and needed. Just leave the rest at home.:p

Edited by NMLady