Non alcoholic cocktails

I would just add that though the drinks do taste good if you don't particularly care for sweet drinks a lot of them will be cut off of your list. I had the replenish package on one cruise and by half way through the week I couldn't stand the thought of another one of those frozen drinks. The sugar, or some other chemical in the Oasis drink mix that they use, was just way too much for me. It started to make me feel sick when I'd have one of the drinks.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Can you post this?

Sorry I didn't see the request

This is just a list I have compiled from several posts. I am sure there are PLENTY more

Virgin drinks

Make sure to tell the bartender you want a virgin drink

Pina Coladas

Peach Coladas

Mojitos (also ask for it frozen)

Strawberry Daquiries

Mango Daquiries

Papaya Passion

Mango Tango (1/2 Pina Colada, 1/2 mango daq)

Love Connection (1/3 Pina, 1/3 Mango daq, 1/3 straw daq)

Lava Flow

Miami Vice (1/2 pina colada-1/2 strawberry daq)

Pineapple Blast (pineapple soda with red bull)

Mudslide

Flavored Lemonades (also ask for it frozen)

Rosewater Lemonade

Arnold Palmer (1/2 iced tea, 1/2 lemonade)-may be avail frozen...

Mexican Limeade in TWO70

*also ask the bartender suggest or surprise you with something virgin...

Credited for the following info

Roy Rodgers (Coke + Grenadine)

Bitter Tonic (Bitters + Tonic water)

Atomic cat (Orange Juice + Tonic water)

Singapore sling (squeeze of lime, add mango, pineapple and pomegranate juice in a 1:1:2 ratio(fill 50%), add equal tonic water or fizzy water, garnish with lime and mint)

Arizona Sunset (grenadine, 50/50 sprite + OJ)

Millionaire sour (Sour + Ginger Ale + Grenadine)

Dirty Dr Pepper (Galveston cruises only; 2 parts Dr Pepper + 1 part Pina colada + squeeze of lime)

Virgin Mint Julips (Muddle mint, Lemon juice, sprite, Ginger ale)

Vanilla steamer <--avail from the coffee bar, garnish with coco powder/cinnamon, optional)

Moscow Mule (lime+ simple syrup, ginger ale/ginger beer, Club Soda)

Palauxma/Pink Cooler (Grapefruit juice, lime juice(P) or lemon juice (PC), simple syrup, Club Soda)

Cherry Bubblecake (may not be available; cherry juice, simple syrup, lemonade)

** If you want to try a bunch of different drinks, ask for them in a highball or rocks glass instead of a pint glass.

I did not find any info or recipe for the spicy Los Roblos drink that someone mentioned...

I would just add that: though the drinks do taste good, if you don't particularly care for sweet drinks a lot of them will be cut off of your list. I had the replenish package on one cruise and by half way through the week I couldn't stand the thought of another one of those frozen drinks. The sugar, or some other chemical in the Oasis drink mix that they use, was just way too much for me. It started to make me feel sick when I'd have one of the drinks.

Well, there is more to the replenish package than daqueries and pina coladas. If you get tired of sweet, go acid. If you get tired of fruity, go minty. Try some cream based drinks. Try some coffee based drinks. Instead of drinking 4 virgin margaritas in a row, space them out and get a club soda with a twist.

Granted you won't be able to "stick it to" RCCL as hard, if you drink a bunch of $3 mocktails, but hey at least you wont feel nauseous on a boat on your vacation... There is no rule that says you HAVE TO stick to $8 drinks, just because you paid for the package. ^_)^

Edited by Diplomacy

If CocoCay is included in your port destinations, you can add the local Coco Loco drink. DS had a couple on our cruise and enjoyed them. I had the fully leaded variety and can say I enjoyed that...

Thank You :)

• 2 weeks later...

Part 3 : Drinks from the coffeeshop! (unverified/experimental)

Red eye (Americano + shot of espresso)

Black eye (Americano + 2 shots of espresso)

Green eye (Americano + 3 shots of espresso)

Liquid cocain (4 shots of espresso + 4 pumps white choc syrup + 2 pumps caramel)

Undertow (Double espresso with 3 pumps any flavor(s) (Mocha, white choc, pepermint, classic, hazelnut, almond, rasberry, caramel, vanilla) & a splash of milk. Construct like a layered drink syrup > milk > espresso) *THIS IS A SHOOTER*

Nutella late` (50/50 steamed milk/Americano + Hazelnut & choc syrup.)

Twix Frap (Carmel frap + java chips blended in + caramel syrup + hazelnut syrup + Carmel sauce drizzel + Mocha drizzle)

roche` frap (Double choc chip frap + Mocha syrup + Hazelnut syrup + Hazelnut drizzel)

The Cold-Buster (Hot water + Citrus mint tea bag + Peach tea bag + Honey + pepermint syrup... add lemon if they have it) *keep track of this recipe*

Candy Floss frap (Vanilla bean creme frap + rasberry syrup)

Rasberry Cheesecake (White choc mocha frap + Rasberry syrup + cinnamon.)

Cake batter frap (Vanilla frap + almond syrup)

Earl Gray Misto (50/50 americano/steamed milk + Earl gray tea bag)

London Fog (50/50 americano/steamed milk + Earl gray tea bag + Vanilla syrup + (Optional: Caramel syrup)

Butterbeer: Steamed milk + toffee syrup + caramel syrup + cinnamon)

The Chocholate Dalmation frap: (White Choch mocha + java chips blended in + whip + more java chips)

Oreo Frap (Vanilla bean frap + Java chips blended in + Mocha drizzle)

Special thanks to The chronicle & Starbucks secret menu website.

Edited by Diplomacy

Thanks for those great lists! Very helpful. I'm new on this site, can any of you point me to a thread regarding the drink packages? I'm traveling with my DH who likes beer and I really like cocktails and my three tween kids, so I'm trying to figure out the best options for our family without going broke! I guess what I really want to know, is even though you aren't suppose to share, if we purchase 3 different packages (I'm thinking the Premium for me, Select for my husband, maybe just the royal refresh for my kids, could i order a few virgin drinks from my package for my kids?). Thanks for any things.

Thanks for those great lists! Very helpful. I'm new on this site, can any of you point me to a thread regarding the drink packages? I'm traveling with my DH who likes beer and I really like cocktails and my three tween kids, so I'm trying to figure out the best options for our family without going broke! I guess what I really want to know, is even though you aren't suppose to share, if we purchase 3 different packages (I'm thinking the Premium for me, Select for my husband, maybe just the royal refresh for my kids, could i order a few virgin drinks from my package for my kids?). Thanks for any things.

I think you answered your own question. It's not allowed.

Now, am I going to say that it's not possible to give a bev that was intended for yourself to someone else on the wrong package? No!. But if you are caught, they can cancel your package and charge you full price for every drink you purchased on the package.

That said, there are probably better options.

Among them: Getting the package and then buying them milks, juices and bottled waters as necessary. Let them drink water with a pineapple wedge or something that is both refreshing and nutritious, and also free ^_)^. All in all, I don't think your kids will likely feel like they are missing out if they can't order a virgin lava flow.

This could likely go for yourself aswell, btw. Get the replenish package (its 1/3rd of the price of the premium) and just dirty up what you actually need dirty. Its up to you of course. Also note that you can order the replenish pkg now, and upgrade to the premium on day 3, for instance if you think that it's the better deal. Skipping 2 days will save you 60 bucks (minus ~6 per shot), and you might not even feel the need to upgrade. Note, order "a virgin _____" and then order "a shot of ____" Don't combine the order, and don't order the adult version, or you'll be charged full price.

Edited by Diplomacy

My OH downgraded their 'free' Select package to the Royal Replenish as that covered sparkling water and fresh OJ. He had a virgin mudslide everywhere on Anthem a couple of weeks back but on the penultimate night ordered one in Schooner Bar and the bar lady said I can't do that as it has too much alcohol in and cannot be made without it. He said just make it without the alcohol and she said it couldn't be done. We explained we had had it made at every bar over the previous 12 nights but she refused. We walked to Boleros, came away with a virgin Mudslide and took it back to show her. She said the bartender must have made it specially but she couldn't. I was amazed. I went to look at her name badge and she grabbed it, pushed it forward and said 'here is my name if you want to complain'. Had it not been the penultimate night we would have. It wasn't just her refusal it was her arrogant manner. Totally unlike any of the staff on the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My OH downgraded their 'free' Select package to the Royal Replenish as that covered sparkling water and fresh OJ. He had a virgin mudslide everywhere on Anthem a couple of weeks back but on the penultimate night ordered one in Schooner Bar and the bar lady said I can't do that as it has too much alcohol in and cannot be made without it. He said just make it without the alcohol and she said it couldn't be done. We explained we had had it made at every bar over the previous 12 nights but she refused. We walked to Boleros, came away with a virgin Mudslide and took it back to show her. She said the bartender must have made it specially but she couldn't. I was amazed. I went to look at her name badge and she grabbed it, pushed it forward and said 'here is my name if you want to complain'. Had it not been the penultimate night we would have. It wasn't just her refusal it was her arrogant manner. Totally unlike any of the staff on the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's so odd-- it was one of my go-to virgin drinks. Although it wasn't always very good, never had anyone tell me "no"

This thread is so helpful for me! Thank you. Great idea to purchase the Royal Replenish for $22 and then get shots for some drinks. I'm not a big drinker, I probably would want 2-3 a day max. If I purchased the Premium it would cost $399 for a 7 night cruise! But if I get the replenish and buy 2 shots per day that would only cost: $238. :p

• 2 weeks later...

I did a search, but wasn't able to find how much the sparkling water usually runs. Anyone know?

My guesstimate on the following are: virgin drinks $5-$8, fresh juice $5-6, Sodas $3, Specialty Coffee $5-$8, Bottle water $3.

If anyone has accurate prices, please post.

Debating on getting the replenish package for our DD, but our upcoming cruise is pretty port intensive and I'm not for sure if it is worth it for her. As long as we break even I'm happy knowing that we can pay in advance and not worry about it once on board.

Thanks!

I did a search, but wasn't able to find how much the sparkling water usually runs. Anyone know?

My guesstimate on the following are: virgin drinks $5-$8, fresh juice $5-6, Sodas $3, Specialty Coffee $5-$8, Bottle water $3.

If anyone has accurate prices, please post.

Debating on getting the replenish package for our DD, but our upcoming cruise is pretty port intensive and I'm not for sure if it is worth it for her. As long as we break even I'm happy knowing that we can pay in advance and not worry about it once on board.

Thanks!

I don't know prices for sure, but I did replenish in Greece. 4 port days and 2 sea days. Dinner every night on the ship (lunches in port). I got a lot of use with this package. I collected water each night and took 4 bottles with me each day. Lots of virgin drinks at night. Juice and coffee in the morning.

Part 3 : Drinks from the coffeeshop! (unverified/experimental)

Red eye (Americano + shot of espresso)

Black eye (Americano + 2 shots of espresso)

Green eye (Americano + 3 shots of espresso)

Liquid cocain (4 shots of espresso + 4 pumps white choc syrup + 2 pumps caramel)

Undertow (Double espresso with 3 pumps any flavor(s) (Mocha, white choc, pepermint, classic, hazelnut, almond, rasberry, caramel, vanilla) & a splash of milk. Construct like a layered drink syrup > milk > espresso) *THIS IS A SHOOTER*

Nutella late` (50/50 steamed milk/Americano + Hazelnut & choc syrup.)

Twix Frap (Carmel frap + java chips blended in + caramel syrup + hazelnut syrup + Carmel sauce drizzel + Mocha drizzle)

roche` frap (Double choc chip frap + Mocha syrup + Hazelnut syrup + Hazelnut drizzel)

The Cold-Buster (Hot water + Citrus mint tea bag + Peach tea bag + Honey + pepermint syrup... add lemon if they have it) *keep track of this recipe*

Candy Floss frap (Vanilla bean creme frap + rasberry syrup)

Rasberry Cheesecake (White choc mocha frap + Rasberry syrup + cinnamon.)

Cake batter frap (Vanilla frap + almond syrup)

Earl Gray Misto (50/50 americano/steamed milk + Earl gray tea bag)

London Fog (50/50 americano/steamed milk + Earl gray tea bag + Vanilla syrup + (Optional: Caramel syrup)

Butterbeer: Steamed milk + toffee syrup + caramel syrup + cinnamon)

The Chocholate Dalmation frap: (White Choch mocha + java chips blended in + whip + more java chips)

Oreo Frap (Vanilla bean frap + Java chips blended in + Mocha drizzle)

Special thanks to The chronicle & Starbucks secret menu website.

Is this included in The Royal Replenish Package? One of your sources is from Starbucks and you pay extra for Starbucks on the ship correct? Is there another coffee shop onboard that is covered in The Royal Replenish Package?[

Is this included in The Royal Replenish Package? One of your sources is from Starbucks and you pay extra for Starbucks on the ship correct? Is there another coffee shop onboard that is covered in The Royal Replenish Package?[

Oasis class ships have an actual Starbucks kiosk. Not included.

Other ships sell Starbucks branded coffee at the cafe-- included!

Oasis class ships have an actual Starbucks kiosk. Not included.

Other ships sell Starbucks branded coffee at the cafe-- included!

Good to know! We are going on Allure so we are out of luck for the coffee.

I don't know if there is another location where it would be included in the package. Just know that Starbucks itself isn't.

The Cafe Promenade has several specialty coffees that are included in the package but certainly nothing like what was included on the above list.

• 6 months later...
Sorry I didn't see the request

This is just a list I have compiled from several posts. I am sure there are PLENTY more

Virgin drinks

Make sure to tell the bartender you want a virgin drink

Pina Coladas

Peach Coladas

Mojitos (also ask for it frozen)

Strawberry Daquiries

Mango Daquiries

Papaya Passion

Mango Tango (1/2 Pina Colada, 1/2 mango daq)

Love Connection (1/3 Pina, 1/3 Mango daq, 1/3 straw daq)

Lava Flow

Miami Vice (1/2 pina colada-1/2 strawberry daq)

Pineapple Blast (pineapple soda with red bull)

Mudslide

Flavored Lemonades (also ask for it frozen)

Rosewater Lemonade

Arnold Palmer (1/2 iced tea, 1/2 lemonade)-may be avail frozen...

Mexican Limeade in TWO70

*also ask the bartender suggest or surprise you with something virgin...

Roy Rodgers (Coke + Grenadine)

Bitter Tonic (Bitters + Tonic water)

Atomic cat (Orange Juice + Tonic water)

Singapore sling (squeeze of lime, add mango, pineapple and pomegranate juice in a 1:1:2 ratio(fill 50%), add equal tonic water or fizzy water, garnish with lime and mint)

Arizona Sunset (grenadine, 50/50 sprite + OJ)

Millionaire sour (Sour + Ginger Ale + Grenadine)

Dirty Dr Pepper (Galveston cruises only; 2 parts Dr Pepper + 1 part Pina colada + squeeze of lime)

Virgin Mint Julips (Muddle mint, Lemon juice, sprite, Ginger ale)

Vanilla steamer <--avail from the coffee bar, garnish with coco powder/cinnamon, optional)

Moscow Mule (lime+ simple syrup, ginger ale/ginger beer, Club Soda)

Palauxma/Pink Cooler (Grapefruit juice, lime juice(P) or lemon juice (PC), simple syrup, Club Soda)

Cherry Bubblecake (may not be available; cherry juice, simple syrup, lemonade)

** If you want to try a bunch of different drinks, ask for them in a highball or rocks glass instead of a pint glass.

I did not find any info or recipe for the spicy Los Roblos drink that someone mentioned...

Thanks for the list! Can anyone complete the ingredients for the upper half of the list? Are there any specialty hot chocolate drinks that are included in the virgin cocktail drink package? I take it you could get Shirley Temples as well?

Edited by mattR