Celebrity charge FL to Miami Airport

Colrabi

we did the Fll port to mia airport two years ago and i think it was $30 each person. but can't find paperwork. If you go on the celebrity website they have bus tour of miami and airport drop off for under $40 each person, but your flight has to leave mia after 3:00. Call Celebrity and see if they are just offering the transfer only, if you have earlier flight. Otherwise, you will have to find a shuttle service.

There's just the 2 of us and thankyou I'll check out GOshuttle.

With GOShuttle prices vary whether you are interested in shared transport or private car service. Since we live in Fairbanks, Alaska we fly to every cruise port, and given the hub and spoke air system the best connections out of Fairbanks for the east coast mean that you take a flight sometime between midnight and 2 AM. While Mr. Aurora can sleep on a plane I have extreme diffiuclty doing so. It is simply wonderful to land in Ft. Lauderdale and then have a private car drive us to our Miami hotel. I am actally posting this from Barcelona where wwe are for a few days pre-cruise, and sevearl days ago we used them agaiin. Simply priceless, after a night of no sleep for me and a little sleep for the husband, to sit in that back seat and let someone else drive.