Drink Package in el Bacio

123linz123

The description on X web site says that premium coffees are included in the classic and premium beverage packages.

Doe this include coffees from El Bacio?

Thank you

Yup - and they're awesome, I spent many an hour reading and listening to music in Cafe Al Bacio. One of my favorite places on the ship. The barista made this for me on the last night:

IMG_3748.sized.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
OMG Mike that is AWESOME

thanks for posting

Sorry for the delayed response - but you're welcome! It was amazing, he wasn't just a bartender who learned a machine like the other barista, it was his chosen career. He apprenticed in his home country and was telling me about the World Barista Championship. I'm a coffee geek and enjoyed his stories and when he complained about the tea drinkers "messing up" his machine since the tea draws from the heat exchange boiler.

DW almost lived there.

Me too, in those big yellow chairs with my Kindle!

The description on X web site says that premium coffees are included in the classic and premium beverage packages.

Thank you

Yes! We had the premium drink package and everything was included for us at Bacio.

I have a feeling maybe on the classic package something wasn't included - could it be the alcoholic coffees? Hopefully someone here can confirm.

They also do take away drinks if you want to enjoy them in your room or somewhere else on the ship, and take away cakes / pastries from the window.

I think also Passport Bar offers Bacio tea and coffee, might be handy to visit during peak times if there's a big queue at Bacio, however not sure if it's a full menu or limited menu.

Edited by LuckiePuris

We have thoroughly enjoyed Cafe Al Bacio on our cruises. Always had the Classic beverage package and have never been denied any beverage with it. Mudslides are my favorite there. Also Aspen coffee. (Definitely alcohol in that one )

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Yup - and they're awesome, I spent many an hour reading and listening to music in Cafe Al Bacio. One of my favorite places on the ship. The barista made this for me on the last night:

IMG_3748.sized.jpg

How cute is that?? I hope I get one of those cute fellows on my cruise!

We had special coffees on the classic package there.

Also mudslides, white zinfandel etc., etc.

We seemed to use it as a bar during the day when we had the ship almost to ourselves. Not me of course . . . Himself:D

I didn't realize they have wine at Cafe Al Bacio. Can't wait to check for myself!

That is one of our favorite places to hang. Love the chairs. Love the sounds. Love the smells.

Thank you

I had the Classic Package and it seemed to me that everything (that I had anyway!) in Cafe al Bacio was included : eg. Alcohol Coffees like Aspen, French Kiss, Cafe Diablo etc ; Cappucino's, Mocha's etc ; Affogato ; glass of wine etc. So good times all round ! :D

However, it is a small area to cater for 2,500 people and as many seemed to have a "package", it sometimes meant we could not get a seat and would have to get a takeaway instead :( plus there'd be a queue. Could do with being expanded as it is so popular. The barista's were usually very busy.

• 2 weeks later...
I have been looking everywhere on the Celebrity site and the Internet, and have yet to see the hours either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I remember their hours (along with the hours for all the other bars and restaurants onboard) being posted in the daily "agenda" of what's going on around the ship. They may vary from one day to another and one ship to another.

I have a feeling they opened about 06.30. I would have a coffee to kick start the day about 05.00 in the buffet before my walk and then after taking his lordships breakfast, would shower and change and go for mine about 07.00.

The coffee was that #$+¥)☆ in Blu, they used to go and get me a cappuccino from there.

(I know it was early but we were a surprisingly large bunch at 05.00)

I was trying to find out the hours for shadow lover as they wanted to know the hours. I know we were there after a show one evening, but not sure what closing hour was. Very nice staff working every time I went there, which was quite often. Delicious lattes, and ahem, Aspen coffees.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk