Diamond Princess diverted to Wellington

sun-set

I guess she'll be heading back in a day or two, I think the next cruise is Sunday or Monday.

The next cruise starts on Monday. I'll be on it and will ask our waiters what they got up to after their shifts in Wellington.:p I wonder if the pubs near the ship had a few extra patrons for those nights.

The next cruise starts on Monday. I'll be on it and will ask our waiters what they got up to after their shifts in Wellington.:p I wonder if the pubs near the ship had a few extra patrons for those nights.

^ Monday when we board [emoji1]

Just make sure you bring her back safe for me.

In that event you MUST and I mean MUST raise a Mutiny, those are your orders.

I don't think I would be too popular with the passengers on the next Diamond cruise. Now let me think who is going on that cruise. Now here I was thinking that you wanted to go on your cruise around Australia.:eek:

I think that I must rebel against orders as I don't want to spend my holiday in the brig with the laundry rage perpetrators now that is scary.:D

I just checked the bridge cam for the Diamond Princess and it is still saying that her position is alongside Tauranga.:confused: It has to be past 9pm in NZ.

Its a great one to view....

Heres the link to that cam. Click on the arrow and allow the pic to load, then move the mouse across the screen for a time lapse view of the day.

http://www.queens-wharf.co.nz/queens-wharf/gallery/webcam/?redirect=1

Thanks so much for that link. We will be in Auckland in early December on the Golden Princess. Do hope we get to see both the North and South islands. I feel for the people on Diamond Princess missing out on the south.

Kerry