Liberty questions, please

It's been several years since we've been on Liberty, so I have some questions. Is there an "Egg Harbor" in the WJ where cooked to order eggs are served? Do you have to make reservations for the ice show and SNF? What have been recent guest performances? Does Portofino still allow only either a pasta OR another dish as entree? We like that pastas are sides, not entrees, in Giovanni's Table. Thanks for any comments.

It's been several years since we've been on Liberty, so I have some questions. Is there an "Egg Harbor" in the WJ where cooked to order eggs are served? Do you have to make reservations for the ice show and SNF? What have been recent guest performances? Does Portofino still allow only either a pasta OR another dish as entree? We like that pastas are sides, not entrees, in Giovanni's Table. Thanks for any comments.

There are made-to-order eggs available in Windjammer.

No reservations for SNF. No advance reservations for the ice show. They may have a ticket distribution or it might be first come, first served now. I've seen conflicting reports.

Contact [noparse]web_reservations@rccl.com[/noparse] for info in upcoming headliners.

I was on Liberty in August and yes there is an omelet station for breakfast in the WJ.

I know I did make reservations online, and I think it was for the ice show. I had to inquire at guest services as I forgot the date I had reserved. I am sure it was for the ice show but I may be mistaken.

There are made-to-order eggs available in Windjammer.

No reservations for SNF. No advance reservations for the ice show. They may have a ticket distribution or it might be first come, first served now. I've seen conflicting reports.

Contact [noparse]web_reservations@rccl.com[/noparse] for info in upcoming headliners.

We just got off the Liberty on Saturday and they used the muster stations for the Ice Show.

Gwen :)

Just off Liberty. No ressies for SNF. Attendance at the ice show was by muster station plus an extra show open to anyone (on the last afternoon on our sailing).

Don't know about Portofino. After our apps and entrees we were too full to even have dessert!!

I remember one guest performance was an a cappella group that was pretty good but nowhere near the talent of Home Free we saw on the Allure. I can't remember any others so I guess they weren't memorable.

We just got off the Liberty on Saturday and they used the muster stations for the Ice Show.

Gwen :)

See what I mean about confusing.

One person says they were able to pre-reserve.

One person says no tickets, first come, first served.

One person says muster stations.

Maybe it changes week to week?

See what I mean about confusing.

One person says they were able to pre-reserve.

One person says no tickets, first come, first served.

One person says muster stations.

Maybe it changes week to week?

And you are surprised by this? Hahaha, it is Royal Caribbean after all.

Someone reported a while back that from 8/27 going forward there would be no more advanced reservations for the ice show on Liberty.

I was on the B2B where it transitioned. On 8/22, you needed reservations. On 8/27, no reservations needed. They recommended times revolving around dining reservations, but you just got in line. At that time, no mention of muster stations, so cards were not checked.

We went to 2 performances of In The Air, 2 of Sat Night Fever, and the Ice Show, the last day of our Sept 19th 5 night to Bermuda and just walked into every performance. Don't know if it was different for other performances or shows, but that's what we found.

We went to 2 performances of In The Air, 2 of Sat Night Fever, and the Ice Show, the last day of our Sept 19th 5 night to Bermuda and just walked into every performance. Don't know if it was different for other performances or shows, but that's what we found.

Same cruise. First day of ice show the early performance was "sold out" 20 minutes or so before the show. The last day it was walk in up to show time.

Also on Sept. 19 sailing. We went to the late showing on the first day of the ice show and there were plenty of seats. Got there maybe 15 minutes beforehand. In fact, there were plenty of seats at all the shows we went to. The most crowded seemed to be the late night comic. We had traditional dining late seating and went to shows accordingly. Not sure how crowded the early seating time shows were.