What is that ONE thing that keeps you coming back?

K.T.B.

The one thing? EVERYTHING!!!

The beautiful ships, the crew, the food, the sea, the sun, the wine, all of it!!!

Its a lifetime love affair, and it comes with free cookies. Mmmmmm.

Free cookies are always a good thing! :D

The food. I just booked the Summit for spring break 2017. All the ports are repeats for us and so is the ship. We have Adventure OTS booked for the same week but all of us have said we prefer X to Royal. AOTS has new ports for us so DH is pushing for that one. We've decided to let the in laws decide. All I have to do is tell FIL I booked him the drinks package and that should probably seal the deal.

I can't think of any ONE thing that would keep me coming back.

It's the total combination, as others have mentioned.

Surprised that Texed has not chimed in here yet, but guess there is really no need as everyone already knows what his answer would be. :D

Edited by varoo

We keep coming back for many reasons. We love the staff, butlers, food, suite perks, the feel of the ship and most of all the fellow cruisers. We have found that you can meet so many nice people and have had the greatest time on cruises. You know how when you meet people and you just hit it off with them, we have found that on Celebrity more than other cruise lines. We will be onboard in thirty nine days.

i can't think of any one thing that would keep me coming back.

It's the total combination, as others have mentioned.

Surprised that texed has not chimed in here yet, but guess there is really no need as everyone already knows what his answer would be. :d

iced tea?????

Surprised that Texed has not chimed in here yet, but guess there is really no need as everyone already knows what his answer would be. :D

Yeah, he wouldn't want to be redundant. :p

Edited by Texed

Thanks everyone for what you all like on Celebrity. In sure on our Feb 16 cruise on Constellation and Nov 16. Cruise next year we will be in agreement.

We've cruised 6 times on Royal, Princess, Holland America. No Celebrity coming up.im a sailing virgin and have only been on 5 ships. But really enjoyed them all.my first was 2010 on RUby Princess for our honeymoon cruise over New Years. It was a awesome time.

I think the only cruise line id stay away from is Carnival. It seem to be for younger adults and if that is you thing do it..

All in all cruising is awesome and I look forward to Celebrity..

The service makes me happy. Nice cabin with good food. I don't cook or clean. I am happy. Just got off 14 night Silhouette cruise on Sat. 10/17. I was happy.

Having traveled many hours to get home, unpacked, 4 loads of laundry, food shopping, cooking, cleaning, etc., I want more happiness. Looking forward to my next cruise on the Summit in January.

I think the only cruise line id stay away from is Carnival. It seem to be for younger adults and if that is you thing do it..

We used to avoid Carnival because we thought it was more of a party atmosphere. Looking for a last minute and inexpensive trip one September we ended up trying Carnival. We actually found a nice age mix of people from toddlers to seniors. Not too many kids based on the time of year we went but we book our holidays to avoid large groups of kids. We had a great time and for the price we paid we have and we will cruise with them again. At the end of the day, I didn't cook or clean and we met some nice people and visited some great ports, life is good.

Thanks everyone for what you all like on Celebrity. In sure on our Feb 16 cruise on Constellation and Nov 16. Cruise next year we will be in agreement.

We've cruised 6 times on Royal, Princess, Holland America. No Celebrity coming up.im a sailing virgin and have only been on 5 ships. But really enjoyed them all.my first was 2010 on RUby Princess for our honeymoon cruise over New Years. It was a awesome time.

All in all cruising is awesome and I look forward to Celebrity..

Until my last cruise, I never had a problem with Carnival. Any issues I had while sailing Carnival were not the cruise line's fault (i.e. Port of New Orleans was a NIGHTMARE in 2003). However, as I said, until my last cruise. It was easily the worst cruise I have ever been on. But when you've been on numerous cruises, one of them is invariably the worst. ;) It certainly won't stop me from cruising with them again, but I'd need to get one hell of a great deal!

The great perks they're offering like free tips, laundry (if you're Elite) among many other great perks. We were pretty much Princess cruisers (and still are) but the last few cruises have been on Celebrity Solstice-class ships (with the exception of the Infinity to Alaska in August which was very nice as well). We've heard nothing but great things about the Solstice too and we'll be on that ship to Australia in January. The captain himself told us it's the best S-class ship afloat so with that in mind, we know we made the right choice!