Ships in Europe 2017

Coral

It should be obvious the OP is a TA. (You can tell by the way she has cleverly concealed her contact info in her signature...not that that's any of my business).

And it has been rumored for quite some time that Summer 2017 would open for booking a bit earlier than the last couple summer seasons have. Now it appears to be confirmed. The Cruise Atlas goes to press many months before it is actually distributed and by the time it reaches your mailbox its time as a definitive guide has already passed.

WRONG.:eek: Coral is a longtime valuable poster.

And long time Princess cruiser

I am going to try to post the spreadsheet:

Hit ignore links....

Hugs to you, Coral.....I have been anxious to start planning Europe for Spring 2017......for our 50th Anniversary. You have made it much easier.....

You are a gem!!!

I saw the spreadsheet for the prices...I guess I should have asked when the itineraries will open to be booked did anyone have a time line of when they will be able to book?

Able to book December 3, 2015

Is there a time when new itineraries open? Now again, I'm coming from DCL where there's usually one or two new sailings each summer and it's a mad rush to book the trip/best room.

But, since I want a nice aft balcony, I want to book early before they're gone and I'm off that day.

Is there a time when new itineraries open? Now again, I'm coming from DCL where there's usually one or two new sailings each summer and it's a mad rush to book the trip/best room.

But, since I want a nice aft balcony, I want to book early before they're gone and I'm off that day.

tammymacb, in my experience the last time princess did a release that I knew the date in advance they were able to book at 8am pacific time. Website wasn't showing them so I called in at about 10 til 8 and got a lovely lady who looked and said yup I a can book that...by 8 am I was all booked and it was being transferred to my TA.

tammymacb, in my experience the last time princess did a release that I knew the date in advance they were able to book at 8am pacific time. Website wasn't showing them so I called in at about 10 til 8 and got a lovely lady who looked and said yup I a can book that...by 8 am I was all booked and it was being transferred to my TA.

Perfect, thank you!

North America and GSA (Los Angeles Time)

Thursday, December 3, 2015

8:00 AM