Current Concierges continued discussion

It may be Felix Vargas or Jacque Yabut -- changes were supposed to have been made on 10-30-2016

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

It won't be Jacque. She will be on vacation until January 19th.

Felix is in the concierge lounge now so he would still be there on

the 12th.

I just noticed that Splendour is still listed on the spreadsheet. Wasn't it sold off earlier this year?

Also, Nizar is listed as concierge on it. Does anyone know where he is now? We had him on Serenade early last year and he was great! He helped us so many times we called him our guardian angel! :D

I just noticed that Splendour is still listed on the spreadsheet. Wasn't it sold off earlier this year?

Also, Nizar is listed as concierge on it. Does anyone know where he is now? We had him on Serenade early last year and he was great! He helped us so many times we called him our guardian angel! :D

We could use updates on SP's concierges, please. Nothing on Nizar; Gisleni Araujo moved to GR and is presently in the CL. Edited by SherriZ366

Just got off the Brilliance. Wish to second the assessment of Rafael Soares. He is fantastic. He was always available, extremely personable, quickly dealt with any questions or requests and has a great sense of humor.

He was by far the best we have ever had, his staff was also great

Liberty - Jorge Gutierrez leaving 11/20/16 moving to Enchantment.

Carlos Ortiz returns 11/20 from vacation and will be in DL

Anis in SL.

Jorge was very good!

Cruised with Jorge many times on Liberty....going to see him 12/4 on Enchantment....cruise before my pinnacle one. Wish he was going to be on Navigator 12/9.:(

Cruised with Jorge many times on Liberty....going to see him 12/4 on Enchantment....cruise before my pinnacle one. Wish he was going to be on Navigator 12/9.:(

But you will have Nadja on Navigator!! Tell her we said Hi! You are getting close girl!!

Carla