Current Concierges continued discussion

Agree with Bette and thank you for keeping this list. We spent a wonderful 30+ days with Rafael Soares. His name is spelled RAFAEL. Below is a snip from the Welcome Letter we received on Brilliance.

[ATTACH]401018[/ATTACH](sorry it's blurry).

He and his staff were great on our cruise

Agree with Bette and thank you for keeping this list. We spent a wonderful 30+ days with Rafael Soares. His name is spelled RAFAEL. Below is a snip from the Welcome Letter we received on Brilliance.

[ATTACH]401018[/ATTACH](sorry it's blurry).

Thanks for your kind words. I corrected the spelling of Rafael's name on the Google Doc. He sounds like a fabulous Concierge. Is the lounge on BR a Concierge Lounge or a Suite Lounge? I'm having trouble keeping track of the lounge changes.

Vision : Mangesh Jambhulkar will be here until May 24, 2017 in the CL.

Vojtech Prochazka will be in the DL until March 13th, 2017

Rumour has it that Gisleni (from Grandeur) will be reporting to the Freedom sometime in February.

Rumour has it that Gisleni (from Grandeur) will be reporting to the Freedom sometime in February.

We love rumors. They are well known here on CC.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the information. Which lounge would Gisleni be in on FR? Who would she be replacing?

I updated the Google Doc

Harmony update: Raj will leave for vacation on January 14, 2017 and returns on March 4.

Checker who is in the DL goes on vacation on March 4 when Raj returns. It is unclear as to whether Checker moves to the CL or stays in the DL or who will cover the CL while Raj is on vacation. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Does anyone know who the Suite Lounge concierge/s will be for the January 15th sailing of Allure? Looking at the spreadsheet, Ana is disembarking that day and Dexter does not come back until the following Sunday January 22nd.

Just trying to get an idea of who we will have? Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

Smitty

We are just off of the Allure on Sunday. Elaine and Nancy were the concierges in the Suite Lounge. Nancy said something about her husband being moved to the Allure, so she was moved to Allure also. They were both friendly and helpful. We were happy with them.

Nancy said that Ana is in the Diamond Lounge now. Since we are not Diamond level yet, we did not see her.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are just off of the Allure on Sunday. Elaine and Nancy were the concierges in the Suite Lounge. Nancy said something about her husband being moved to the Allure, so she was moved to Allure also. They were both friendly and helpful. We were happy with them.

Nancy said that Ana is in the Diamond Lounge now. Since we are not Diamond level yet, we did not see her.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Made changes on the Google Doc. Did you hear anything about Dexter Fraser returning to Allure? And if so, to which lounge?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Harmony update: Raj will leave for vacation on January 14, 2017 and returns on March 4.

Checker who is in the DL goes on vacation on March 4 when Raj returns. It is unclear as to whether Checker moves to the CL or stays in the DL or who will cover the CL while Raj is on vacation. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Oh that is a bummer. We get on Harmony on the 14th and we were hoping to see Raj. Oh well will just have to book another one to see him.

Also we have been assigned Cleon Fraser as our genie

Edited by cruisinck

Oh that is a bummer. We get on Harmony on the 14th and we were hoping to see Raj. Oh well will just have to book another one to see him.

Also we have been assigned Cleon Fraser as our genie

Thanks for updating me about Cleon so I can update Harmony's genies.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Was on Serenade over Christmas and New Year's Eve and Perla is in concierge lounge while Mario is on vacation and Analia Corizzo is in diamond lounge. Neither know what will happen when Mario comes back. But I think Perla goes on vacation when he's back so Analia might stay until she comes back.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Was on Serenade over Christmas and New Year's Eve and Perla is in concierge lounge while Mario is on vacation and Analia Corizzo is in diamond lounge. Neither know what will happen when Mario comes back. But I think Perla goes on vacation when he's back so Analia might stay until she comes back.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

thanks for the info on SR's Concierges. I updated the Google Doc. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Gisleni will be joining the Radiance in February

Actually, the rumour came from Gisleni and I just reconfimed with her.

Her response this morning is that she joins the Freedom on Feb 26th.

If I find out which lounge I will update you guys.

Actually, the rumour came from Gisleni and I just reconfimed with her.

Her response this morning is that she joins the Freedom on Feb 26th.

If I find out which lounge I will update you guys.

I had seen a post about Gisleni joining Freedom. Please let me know when you hear from her so the GoogleDoc will be accurate.

I had seen a post about Gisleni joining Freedom. Please let me know when you hear from her so the GoogleDoc will be accurate.

Yes, just chatted with her. She's not sure which lounge she will go to but reports to the Freedom on Feb 26th.

I put a note in Freedom's Comment Section about Gisleni joining FR on 2-26-2017. I think Bertie is due back in February. Will try to find out more -- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551 Edited by SherriZ366