Current Concierges continued discussion

Freedom isn't on the Diamond Lounge list. Anyone know who DL concierge is or who will replace Rahul in CL when he goes to Grandeur?
Thanks for catching that FR wasn't on the DL list. I checked back through a few revisions and it was gone. Therefore, I put it back.

Geslini Araujo will board on 26th Feb and will go to Diamond concierge and relive Carlington Berry.

I'm trying to find out who will be in the CL after Rahul leaves on April 1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

I updated the Google Doc with the AL information. Thanks for the info. Where is Ana Jimenez -- in DL or on vacation. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I never made it into the D Lounge last week but I'm thinking there was a male there. Maybe Karen can answer from this week.

I never made it into the D Lounge last week but I'm thinking there was a male there. Maybe Karen can answer from this week.

Sorry, I have not been in the Diamond Club, either. I am told that Elaine is in the DL, and Ana is on vacation, coming back in March or April(?). The Concierges go where the vacancies are at the time, according to the current Concierge. Hope this helps. :)

Vision : Mangesh Jambhulkar will be here until May 24, 2017 in the CL.

Vojtech Prochazka will be in the DL until March 13th, 2017

Rumour has it that Gisleni (from Grandeur) will be reporting to the Freedom sometime in February.

Awww we love Gisleni and are going on the Grandeur in 3 weeks, so sorry she won't be there.... Janet & Dale

Hi Sherri. I will be boarding Serenade tomorrow also. If you want me to, I will update

on both CL and DL concierges?

Pat -- that would be great if you could please update me.

Right now I have

CL -- Right now I have -- Eva and Perla as of 1-2017; Perla may go on vacation after Mario should be boarding 2-13-2017. I don't think that SR has two concierges in the CL so I may have gotten it wrong.

DL -- Analia Corizzo (may stay after Perla goes on vacation)

There have also been reports of Concierges doing 2 months in one lounge and then switching with their counterpart in the other lounge.

It looks like a great itinerary!!

Thanks

Sherri, your Google docs for Explorer shows Denzil on until Nov 2016...is there an update as to who is the CL now? I'm in a Grand Suite on Explorer's Trans-Pacific April 22.
I will try to find out. But if he left for vacation in November, there is a good chance that he will be back by April 22.

Anyone know who the Concierge is in EX's CL?

Pat -- that would be great if you could please update me.

Right now I have

CL -- Right now I have -- Eva and Perla as of 1-2017; Perla may go on vacation after Mario should be boarding 2-13-2017. I don't think that SR has two concierges in the CL so I may have gotten it wrong.

DL -- Analia Corizzo (may stay after Perla goes on vacation)

There have also been reports of Concierges doing 2 months in one lounge and then switching with their counterpart in the other lounge.

It looks like a great itinerary!!

Thanks

Yes, nice itinerary. Serenade has taken over the itinerary that Legend did a couple of years ago when we

did this route. Nice, since the Radiance class is my favorite anyway. :)

Mario Reyes (solo CL concierge indeed) has returned. Met him last night. Very nice man.

I have not been in the DL yet, but will let you know later who is in there.

Yes, nice itinerary. Serenade has taken over the itinerary that Legend did a couple of years ago when we

did this route. Nice, since the Radiance class is my favorite anyway. :)

Mario Reyes (solo CL concierge indeed) has returned. Met him last night. Very nice man.

I have not been in the DL yet, but will let you know later who is in there.

Thanks Pat!! I have Analia Corizzo in the DL but I don't know if it is correct.

I sailed on SR in 2006 in Alaska with a friend as Chuck did not want to go where it was cold. LOL

Thanks Pat!! I have Analia Corizzo in the DL but I don't know if it is correct.

I sailed on SR in 2006 in Alaska with a friend as Chuck did not want to go where it was cold. LOL

No, I am sitting next to Mario right now in the CL. It is Karen Hernandez (used to be LA) that is

in the DL.

Great cruise so far, nice weather for our two days at sea. :)