Current Concierges continued discussion

My mistake. The google doc mentions "Concierge/Suite Lounge" but NV is not listed???
About two weeks ago, all the information was deleted from the Google Doc and we rolled it back to a previous version and NV's CL Concierge line must have been cut off https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid

Also, we relabeled the Concierge Lounge page to Concierge/Suite Lounge to cover both types of lounges.

I just disembarked from Navigator yesterday. I was told by Nadja that she is now the permanent CL concierge on Navigator. I did not realize Ricardo had been ill and did not see him on board the ship.

Not a fan of her's. Kind of had an attitude. So spent my time in Diamond Lounge instead (am Diamond +) even though my cabin was on 9th floor I chose to go up to the 14th because I could not stand her attitude.

Even though we like the Navigator of the Seas will be cruising on different ships the next few years. Will definetly check out list of CL hosts before booking.

Not a fan of her's. Kind of had an attitude. So spent my time in Diamond Lounge instead (am Diamond +) even though my cabin was on 9th floor I chose to go up to the 14th because I could not stand her attitude.

Even though we like the Navigator of the Seas will be cruising on different ships the next few years. Will definetly check out list of CL hosts before booking.

WOW! I love Nadja. We'd love to get her back on a ship out of Galveston.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Amazing! Never heard anyone indicate Nadja had any king of "attitude" except great. I really would like more information about that. I second Carolyn...we'd love to get her back to Galveston!! Sounds like there is no hope as she has indicated she is "permanent" concierge on NV.

Amazing! Never heard anyone indicate Nadja had any king of "attitude" except great. I really would like more information about that. I second Carolyn...we'd love to get her back to Galveston!! Sounds like there is no hope as she has indicated she is "permanent" concierge on NV.

The "permanent" comment was made about being in the CL rather than the DL after Ricardo wasn't coming back to Navigator. She had been covering in the CL while Ricardo was out due to illness.

Sent from my iPad using Forums