Current Concierges continued discussion

Yes, as Sucel also goes on vacation shortly

Spreadsheet shows Leroy in the DL replacing Sucel. Will he be in DL or CL? Who will be in the other? How long will Ryno & Sucel be gone for vacay?

Spreadsheet shows Leroy in the DL replacing Sucel. Will he be in DL or CL? Who will be in the other? How long will Ryno & Sucel be gone for vacay?

As far as I know, Leroy was to replace Ryno (we left the ship on the 11th). Sucel was given the choice of lounges but said she wanted to stay in the DL as she would be leaving for vacation before Ryno returned. Don't know if this has changed

Amazing! Never heard anyone indicate Nadja had any king of "attitude" except great. I really would like more information about that. I second Carolyn...we'd love to get her back to Galveston!! Sounds like there is no hope as she has indicated she is "permanent" concierge on NV.

Agree, Nadja is a great concierge and I would be delighted to have her back in Texas (where she belongs).

Amazing! Never heard anyone indicate Nadja had any king of "attitude" except great. I really would like more information about that. I second Carolyn...we'd love to get her back to Galveston!! Sounds like there is no hope as she has indicated she is "permanent" concierge on NV.

We experienced the "attitude" in Dec as well. When asked any question she didn't seem to have a clue, in the am never showed up before 9, and had no idea when C&A events were scheduled. Not a fan!! On the other hand, Alan was in the D lounge at the time and he was fantastic. He worked his but off trying to make a good experience for his guests.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was on B2B in November of Navigator. Nadja was concierge in CL lounge and she was fabulous!!! I always saw her working at her desk early and late - all day!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Things changed drastically when there was no loyalty ambassador on board in Dec!

Things changed drastically when there was no loyalty ambassador on board in Dec!

My error- I was on B2B In December. i just checked my dates - Dec 4-9 and Dec 9-18. Nadja was fabulous. There was no Loyalty Ambassador in December so what is it you are implying?

We experienced the "attitude" in Dec as well. When asked any question she didn't seem to have a clue, in the am never showed up before 9, and had no idea when C&A events were scheduled. Not a fan!! On the other hand, Alan was in the D lounge at the time and he was fantastic. He worked his but off trying to make a good experience for his guests.

Are you getting Loyalty Ambassador confused with Concierge? Nadja, as Concierge may not have known some C&A answers and it was not her job to.

Are you getting Loyalty Ambassador confused with Concierge? Nadja, as Concierge may not have known some C&A answers and it was not her job to.

As concierge, she certainly knows or should know when luncheons, top tier events , etc are being held. She was just not nearly as good on our cruise as many of the other concierges, JD, Alan, Mario, and Diego to name a few!

My error- I was on B2B In December. i just checked my dates - Dec 4-9 and Dec 9-18. Nadja was fabulous. There was no Loyalty Ambassador in December so what is it you are implying?

You were on the same cruise we were on and she was not there at least 5 mornings during the breakfast hours. She actually gave us incorrect info about the meal ( lunch) with an officer and several other things as well. Happy you were pleased with her.

You were on the same cruise we were on and she was not there at least 5 mornings during the breakfast hours. She actually gave us incorrect info about the meal ( lunch) with an officer and several other things as well. Happy you were pleased with her.

I was in Chops for breakfast most mornings. I was in the CL every evening meeting friends for cocktails and conversation. Nadja was great with anything I asked about. I would be very happy to have her as a Concierge on future cruises.

Sherri, I'm a little challenged with the Google Doc. :confused: Can you verify if JJ will be the Concierge on Rhapsody from April 22 - May 13. Laura just loved her from the Freedom. She may have been filling in for Bertie at some time in Fall 2015

thanks

Does anyone know who the Diamond Concierge will be in April/May on the Jewel ? Thanks :)

Diego Tripaldi will be in the Concierge Lounge on Jewel on the May 6 cruise which begins in Rome and I believe on the TA crossing which begins in Puerto Rico. Sorry - I don't know who will be the concierge in the DL.

Sherri, I'm a little challenged with the Google Doc. :confused: Can you verify if JJ will be the Concierge on Rhapsody from April 22 - May 13. Laura just loved her from the Freedom. She may have been filling in for Bertie at some time in Fall 2015

thanks

John -- I'm a little challenged also as I have not gotten many updates on RH's concierges. DL Concierge Alan del Fierro was supposed to go on vacation on 3-4-2017 but he is supposed to be back on 4-29-2017. I have Ligia Kandler as CL Concierge but I have not dates. The last information I had on JJ was that she was coming to the DL but that information is old. Is there anyone who is posting who has been on RH lately and has information on the concierges?

JJ was filling in for Bertie on FR in the fall of 2015. Everyone liked her.

I'm interested in how Laura likes RH when she sails. We may sail on her as Tampa is our second easiest drive after Port C.