Current Concierges continued discussion

Thank you so much for keeping this updated.

Do you know how long the Concierge vacations run. We are on Oasis May 14th and am hoping to see Frederico.

Frederico Taylor 10-22-2016 until March, 2017. Dudley Jean until April, 2017

Thanx Cruising Grandma and everyone else for the Freedom news. The Rahul/Bertie team will be sorely missed. Said goodbye to Bertie just before he left to be home for Cleta and his new son. Gonna miss them both
Well said about the team -- they will be missed. Great concierges

Thank you so much for keeping this updated.

Do you know how long the Concierge vacations run. We are on Oasis May 14th and am hoping to see Frederico.

Frederico Taylor 10-22-2016 until March, 2017. Dudley Jean until April, 2017

You are welcome

I think they last for 2 months. Beatrice on Oasis said that she would be on vacation in June and Dudley Jean would be filling in in the DL so I guess that when he gets back, Beatrice goes on Vacation. I will try to post more about when Frederico will be back from vacation when I get information. I also think that there should be another Concierge filling in for Frederico -- there are a few concierges who float from ship to ship covering vacations.

The spread sheet is pretty old for Liberty. Anyone know if Carlos Ortiz and/or Anis are currently on LB? We will be on LB as of April 30. I hope my friends Carlos and Anis will be on board then.

Anis is on vacation , don't know when he left or when he comes back. Jorge is in DL and will probably move to SL when Anis returns and Carlos goes on vacation.

Carla

Anis is on vacation , don't know when he left or when he comes back. Jorge is in DL and will probably move to SL when Anis returns and Carlos goes on vacation.

Carla

Jorge is definitely the best concierge on the Liberty. Hate that he is only relief.

Hey, thanks to Carla, Carolyn and Bill for the info. I know you all like Jorge, but I have rarely interacted with him, as he has not been in the suite lounge when I was on board. Guess I'll be finding out how great he is in 4 weeks! Wish some of you were going to be with us on LB.

Hey, thanks to Carla, Carolyn and Bill for the info. I know you all like Jorge, but I have rarely interacted with him, as he has not been in the suite lounge when I was on board. Guess I'll be finding out how great he is in 4 weeks! Wish some of you were going to be with us on LB.

You are in for a treat. He does a great job.

Hi, Kay. I'll miss seeing you on Liberty, too! John and I are in Ft Lauderdale, and will board Freedom b2b tomorrow.:D:D:D To let you know just HOW nice Jorge is, I booked John and me on Enchantment cruise before our Navigator Pinnacle cruise in December, just so we could see Jorge! (He likes chocolate!);p:hearteyes:

Hi, Kay. I'll miss seeing you on Liberty, too! John and I are in Ft Lauderdale, and will board Freedom b2b tomorrow.:D:D:D To let you know just HOW nice Jorge is, I booked John and me on Enchantment cruise before our Navigator Pinnacle cruise in December, just so we could see Jorge! (He likes chocolate!);p:hearteyes:

Jorge was also on Liberty when Denise and I made Pinnacle and he put together a nice party for us after the presentation. Crusing Grandma was with us.

Jorge was also on Liberty when Denise and I made Pinnacle and he put together a nice party for us after the presentation. Crusing Grandma was with us.

Yes, it was very nice! Nadja was our CL concierge on our Navigator Pinnacle one, but she was so busy with helping guest service manager do the Loyalty ambassador's job, she was running in circles! LA had quit and walked off ship!:( Nadja is another great concierge!:)

Yes, it was very nice! Nadja was our CL concierge on our Navigator Pinnacle one, but she was so busy with helping guest service manager do the Loyalty ambassador's job, she was running in circles! LA had quit and walked off ship!:( Nadja is another great concierge!:)

I would love to have Nadja come back to Galveston!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nadja is terrific! I did B2B in December and I observed her hours of work were off the charts! She was terrifc and I would be very happy to have her again as CL on any cruise I am on.

Onboard Freedom, and letter in stateroom from Concierge is from Bertie. His business cards are on the desk in CL. No business cards or names of concierge in DL. Will check tonight and let you know.:D
Thanks -- could you please confirm with Bertie that he is moving to Grandeur and if so, when.

Any other updates that you could please post would be greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Thanks -- could you please confirm with Bertie that he is moving to Grandeur and if so, when.

Any other updates that you could please post would be greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Sherri,

Bertie is in CL. Gesilini is in DL. Bertie began yesterday and is on Freedim until September. He said Carlington and Rahul are going to Grandeur. When I saw Mario, he apologized and told me he had emailed me wrong info. Sorry for the mixup.

Sherri,

Bertie is in CL. Gesilini is in DL. Bertie began yesterday and is on Freedim until September. He said Carlington and Rahul are going to Grandeur. When I saw Mario, he apologized and told me he had emailed me wrong info. Sorry for the mixup.

Thanks -- can you please find out if Bertie will stay with FR for his next contract or go to Grandeur?

Carlington starts on GR on 4-17-2017 and Rahul starts on 5-27-2017.

Rahul's Dad is much better as per message I got from Rahul.

Who will be on Grandeur CL on May 27th? We're sailing that day. We thoroughly enjoyed Francis last year and was hoping he'd be there this year.
Rahul Barua will board on 5-27-2017; Carlington Berry boards GR on 4-17-2017. I don't who will be in which lounge. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551