Current Concierges continued discussion

We are leaving the Serenade this morning and here is the latest information I got from Mario and Perla last night -

Mario currently in CL, leaves for vacation 7/16 and returns 8/26

If we see him this morning I will try and find out who replaces him on 7/16.

Perla currently in DL, sign off date is 8/26, however she has asked for an extension till 11/1 but it has not yet been confirmed

Thanks for the information; I updated GoogleDoc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

We just boarded the Grandeur and the Diamond Concierge is Rahul Barua. The Suite Concierge (the title on our benefits sheet) is a Carlington Berry.

Have a great cruise. Please say hi to everyone for us. Looking forward to seeing you all in January. We have a Boston repo cruise in October so we will just have to be patient. Needless to say, it is very, very hard for Cindy to be patient.:D

We just boarded the Grandeur and the Diamond Concierge is Rahul Barua. The Suite Concierge (the title on our benefits sheet) is a Carlington Berry.

That is correct as we just got off Grandeur yesterday. Also, Amit is on vacation and will be moving to Freedom in July. He says there is a new scheduler with RC and they are trying to move people all around...

Teri

That is correct as we just got off Grandeur yesterday. Also, Amit is on vacation and will be moving to Freedom in July. He says there is a new scheduler with RC and they are trying to move people all around...

Teri

For what purpose, I wonder? :confused:

Karen, I don't see any good reason for this either. However,, perhaps we will get to see Nadja back to Galveston on Liberty if this is actually true. I spoke with a Pinnacle member last week while on LB who was recently off Navigator, and he said Nadja is still eager to come back to Texas.

Karen, I don't see any good reason for this either. However,, perhaps we will get to see Nadja back to Galveston on Liberty if this is actually true. I spoke with a Pinnacle member last week while on LB who was recently off Navigator, and he said Nadja is still eager to come back to Texas.

And, with Carlos not coming back to Liberty, there is at least a possibility that Nadja could come to Liberty !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Leroy told me that Ryno was not returning to the Afventure and that Sucel would be handing the suite lounge in the future. That didn't seem likely but it looks like it came to pass. Ryno left the ship the week before sucel left on vacation the week before Ryno so he should have been back by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My Co-worker for this thread and the Current Concierge Google Doc got an update from friends sailing on Ovation. Suite Lounge only (no DL concierge when Ovation is sailing the China portion of its sailings): Yunqian Cai, Yueru Xiao, Bing Bai, and Jinhuan Wei (called golden concierges) - all 4 are scheduled between 8am - 10:30pm daily.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

You may have to paste this in your browser as the link is posting weird.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for all the information -- I updated the Google Doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Mohamed started vacation today from Harmony. Then Raj goes on vacation in August. This info came from Raj yesterday 6/9.

Just got on Liberty. Jorge is staying onboard in the SL until 6/25 when he will go to Enchantment. Carlington will be coming to LB 6/25. Anis is in the DL.

I think Jorge is coming back in September to Liberty.

Just got on Liberty. Jorge is staying onboard in the SL until 6/25 when he will go to Enchantment. Carlington will be coming to LB 6/25. Anis is in the DL.

Find out if they will be there August 20 please.

Thanks for the info. Carlington is presently on Grandeur -- is he coming to Liberty to cover for folk's vacations?