Current Concierges continued discussion

Ok, so Alan del Fierro is in the Diamond Lounge on the Rhapsody

for a short time. He will be there until March 4th and then goes on

vacation. He returns to the Navigator as Suite Concierge on April 14th.

Maybe with Alan as Suite Concierge the NV will get their loyalty program fixed. He was swamped in Dec trying to make up fro all the incompetence in CL and at the loyalty desk. He worked like a mad man in the D lounge. He definitely needs to be in the CL. Glad he will be leaving NV. He needs a rest.

Maybe with Alan as Suite Concierge the NV will get their loyalty program fixed. He was swamped in Dec trying to make up fro all the incompetence in CL and at the loyalty desk. He worked like a mad man in the D lounge. He definitely needs to be in the CL. Glad he will be leaving NV. He needs a rest.

Saw Alan on Rhapsody last week. There have been some MAJOR shakeups on Navigator since we were on last Oct/Nov. New captain, hotel director, loyalty ambassador, etc. All for the better... we are onboard right now and enjoying it!

Teri

Saw Alan on Rhapsody last week. There have been some MAJOR shakeups on Navigator since we were on last Oct/Nov. New captain, hotel director, loyalty ambassador, etc. All for the better... we are onboard right now and enjoying it!

Teri

Who is the new captain, hotel director and LA? Is Nadja in the CL? I may find all new faces when I cruise on 2/12[emoji15].

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For future reference, if you click on the link in the post above yours, there is a spreadsheet containing the email addresses of each ship. RH_Concierge@rccl.com Underscore between RH and Concierge.

Thanks Karen -- I try to post a link to the GoogleDoc when I post:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Thanks Karen -- I try to post a link to the GoogleDoc when I post:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Freedom isn't on the Diamond Lounge list. Anyone know who DL concierge is or who will replace Rahul in CL when he goes to Grandeur?

Just off the Anthem and we had Ricardo. He is first class. I have never had a concierge who walked around taking drink orders and bringing them. Always stopped to say hello and if there was anything he could do for us. Looking forward to seeing him again in 3 weeks. He is just another reason why we have 8 upcoming cruises on the Anthem.

WE first met Ricardo when we were invited to the Naming ceremony on the Independence in Southampton. Have seen him several times since. Have also met Raj. They were both very good concierge.

Saw Jaquie Yabut last year on the Independence. Hope to see her again as we are on the Independence in May and June 2017 sailing from Southampton

Don't know for sure but Carlos will leave when Anis returns from Vacation. There is a good chance he won't return to RCCL.

Carla

I'm trying so hard to be nice. I know everyone may have different thoughts and likes in concierges. I just didn't realize how different things could be until we had MJ on Vision in the fall. amazing.

I'm trying so hard to be nice. I know everyone may have different thoughts and likes in concierges. I just didn't realize how different txhings could be until we had MJ on Vision in the fall. amazing.

MJ is superb!! He even came looking for me to help me with my luggage when I was moving from Brilliance to Vision!! We've met many nice ones, but he's one of the top few!:)