Current Concierges continued discussion

From your sheet, shows Diego Tripaldi boarding 9-22-2016, the Jewel of the Seas. Generally, how long are their contracts? We are sailing in Feb 2017 and was wondering if he was still going to be there.

He signs off sometime in Feb. If your cruise is in early Feb you

will probably see him.

Rumor from a reliable source advised me that the Diamond Lounge on the Independence is TEMPORARILY closed due to continuing construction on the Smoke Stack/Scrubbers

However they are using the Card Rooms on the Port Side of Deck 14 as a temporary Diamond Club.

Has anyone seen this yet? Anyone have any photos?

I have a friend going on the ship shortly that I will ask. Just was curious as I hadn't seen anyone comment on here yet.

Good morning!

Hubbie and I are boarding Harmony tomorrow and have a last minute request for the Diamond Concierge onboard the Harmony of the Seas. Does someone have their email address?

Thank you in advance!

I'd try [noparse]HM_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com[/noparse].

I'd guess there is the "02" version too, like the othr Oasis class ships.

Thanks Bob, I will give it a try to see if I get a response.

Edit - I have sent an email to "HM_Concierge01@rccl.com" multiple times but cannot get a response yet. Is this typical?

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

Thanks Bob, I will give it a try to see if I get a response.

Edit - I have sent an email to "HM_Concierge01@rccl.com" multiple times but cannot get a response yet. Is this typical?

Hard to say, we don't have much feedback on Harmony yet.

I just been in contact with the Diamond Lounge Concierge on the Ovation for our upcoming cruise on the 15th December.

Just letting you know (so you can change the Google Doc) That Elina Garcia's contract was up in June 2016. The current Diamond Lounge Concierge is Jingjing Wang and she will be on the Ovation right thru to the end of the Australian sailing season, which I think is around May 2017.

Rumor from a reliable source advised me that the Diamond Lounge on the Independence is TEMPORARILY closed due to continuing construction on the Smoke Stack/Scrubbers

However they are using the Card Rooms on the Port Side of Deck 14 as a temporary Diamond Club.

I have a friend going on the ship shortly that I will ask. Just was curious as I hadn't seen anyone comment on here yet.

Our son and daughter in law are on the Indy right now and the Diamond Lounge is indeed closed and they are using the smaller card room in its place - he said it is absolutely packed.

On the TA the word was that supposedly, the Card Rooms will remain as the Diamond Lounge until 2018 when the New Starboard Scrubbers are planned to be finished, then the Old Diamond Lounge will return to being the Diamond Lounge and the Diamond Lounge(Card Rooms) at the moment will then become the Concierge or Suite Lounge during the 2018 Refurbishment, the existing Concierge Lounge will become either Staterooms or Izumi.

On the TA the word was that supposedly, the Card Rooms will remain as the Diamond Lounge until 2018 when the New Starboard Scrubbers are planned to be finished, then the Old Diamond Lounge will return to being the Diamond Lounge and the Diamond Lounge(Card Rooms) at the moment will then become the Concierge or Suite Lounge during the 2018 Refurbishment, the existing Concierge Lounge will become either Staterooms or Izumi.

We are on the TA in April. Where on earth are all the Diamond and above going to fit. Going to be a circus!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are on the TA in April. Where on earth are all the Diamond and above going to fit. Going to be a circus!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the Nov TA apart from the card rooms the Olive & Twist was also used as an overflow lounge for D-D+-& Pinnacle, with Staff checking Cards for Status before they allowed you in.

I will be sailing on Liberty OTS this Sunday, and I got my Welcome email from the Suite Concierge, Anis Tebbeb. (which confirms the info we have).

The Suite Lounge on Liberty has been moved to Deck 14 next to the Viking Crown Lounge (in what used to be the card room).

The daily suite breakfast has been moved to Giovanni's, as well as the private suite lunch on sea days.