Current Concierges continued discussion

I'm trying to find out information about SL and DL AN concierges. If any poster has sailed on AN, please post information on this thread.

Just off Anthem and Francisco Dean is the Concierge in the Diamond Lounge, don't know when he is leaving. I'll ask him when we go back in 2 weeks, unless someone else can find out before then.

Just off Anthem and Francisco Dean is the Concierge in the Diamond Lounge, don't know when he is leaving. I'll ask him when we go back in 2 weeks, unless someone else can find out before then.
Thanks for the update -- I'll look for any new information when you sail in 2 weeks.

To be more precise:

Ligia Kandler is suite concierge and JJ is diamond concierge.

Alina seems to be gone and nothing new about Analia. Alessandra works now permanent at the reception desk Guest Relation and is no concierge . So for the time being I would eliminate the latter two from the spread sheet and would wait for further information from future cruisers.

This information has not been updated

It's been a week since I returned from our cruise, and I wanted to report that I could not have done without our Concierge. We were on Liberty OTS, and Anis Tebbeb is a wonderful Suite Concierge. I did not get to see Carlos Ortiz in the Diamond Lounge, because we were travelling with a 3 year old, and young children are not invited there.

Anis helped us get my husband's tux problems fixed at the last minute, he smoothed things over with the maintenance people when our son damaged the television (did I mention he was 3?), and arranged for a Next Cruise agent to come up to the lounge, where I could concentrate. He also helped us get a refrigerator for our suite, also at the last minute.

(I promise you that when it was just me and my husband travelling, I wasn't this disorganized!)

The new suite is beautiful, and comfortable. It's not as convenient as the one on the 10th floor, but it is worth the minimal extra effort to go upstairs. And the bartender, Beresford Hiddo, is still on staff and still excellent.

Sherri, can you update the doc with the correct spelling of Anis's last name when you get a chance?

It's been a week since I returned from our cruise, and I wanted to report that I could not have done without our Concierge. We were on Liberty OTS, and Anis Tebbeb is a wonderful Suite Concierge. I did not get to see Carlos Ortiz in the Diamond Lounge, because we were travelling with a 3 year old, and young children are not invited there.

Anis helped us get my husband's tux problems fixed at the last minute, he smoothed things over with the maintenance people when our son damaged the television (did I mention he was 3?), and arranged for a Next Cruise agent to come up to the lounge, where I could concentrate. He also helped us get a refrigerator for our suite, also at the last minute.

(I promise you that when it was just me and my husband travelling, I wasn't this disorganized!)

The new suite is beautiful, and comfortable. It's not as convenient as the one on the 10th floor, but it is worth the minimal extra effort to go upstairs. And the bartender, Beresford Hiddo, is still on staff and still excellent.

Sherri, can you update the doc with the correct spelling of Anis's last name when you get a chance?

Thank you for your wonderful Kudos to Anis.

I corrected the spelling of Anis's last name and updated Liberty's Concierges generally. Did Anis start in the SL on 11-27-2016?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Thank you for your wonderful Kudos to Anis.

I corrected the spelling of Anis's last name and updated Liberty's Concierges generally. Did Anis start in the SL on 11-27-2016?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Thanks Sherri! I'm glad I was able to controbute something to this thread.

I was on the Dec 4 sailing, and he was already on the ship, but I do not know what his start date was.

Suite lounge concierge is now corrected, but the sheet "Diamond Lounge" is still incorrect:

as I said before: it is JJ now, while Alessandra does not work as a concierge /or replacement concierge anymore but solely as a guest relation officer at the reception desk.

Suite lounge concierge is now corrected, but the sheet "Diamond Lounge" is still incorrect:

as I said before: it is JJ now, while Alessandra does not work as a concierge /or replacement concierge anymore but solely as a guest relation officer at the reception desk.

I already had JJ as the Concierge and I added the information that Allessandra moving to GR.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

Hi Sherri, not sure if you saw it or not, but I put an Enchantment update in the other day.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks for all of your hard work!

I did not see your EN Concierge update and I checked your previous posts. Could you please give me the information again. Thanks

I did not see your EN Concierge update and I checked your previous posts. Could you please give me the information again. Thanks

Enchantment - Willie is in the Concierge Lounge until 1/16/17 when Nadia will return to the Concierge Lounge and Willie will go on Vacation

Jorge (Forgot last name) Is in the Diamond Club Unknown end date.

Enchantment - Willie is in the Concierge Lounge until 1/16/17 when Nadia will return to the Concierge Lounge and Willie will go on Vacation

Jorge (Forgot last name) Is in the Diamond Club Unknown end date.

Thanks -- I updated the Google Doc. Jorge's last name is Gutierez https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Thanks for all the work you put into maintaining this list. Could you please correct the spelling of Rafael Soares - on the Brilliance. There is an "h" in his name instead of the "F".
Thanks Bette for your kind words -- just made the correction. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Does anyone know who the Suite Lounge concierge/s will be for the January 15th sailing of Allure? Looking at the spreadsheet, Ana is disembarking that day and Dexter does not come back until the following Sunday January 22nd.

Just trying to get an idea of who we will have? Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

Smitty

Does anyone know who the Suite Lounge concierge/s will be for the January 15th sailing of Allure? Looking at the spreadsheet, Ana is disembarking that day and Dexter does not come back until the following Sunday January 22nd.

Just trying to get an idea of who we will have? Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

Smitty

I believe Ana is there until the 29th and that is when Dexter is coming back

Thanks for all the work you put into maintaining this list. Could you please correct the spelling of Rafael Soares - on the Brilliance. There is an "h" in his name instead of the "F".

Agree with Bette and thank you for keeping this list. We spent a wonderful 30+ days with Rafael Soares. His name is spelled RAFAEL. Below is a snip from the Welcome Letter we received on Brilliance.

Rafael.jpg.bf88faed9736401fc0e1c795e29258c7.jpg(sorry it's blurry).

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise