New Bogo Sale Begins 11/10/2015

douknowme

Weird....

Just saw the commercial advertising this sale ( probably not suppose to be released until tomorrow) . Didn't say sale starts tomorrow or anything like that.

Watching ABC

Checked the Royal website... Not posted yet.

Maybe a whoops?

Just saw it as well. Trying to check the website, but as soon as it starts to load the cabin selection page for the specific cruise, I just get stuck at the loading window, with the blue bar sliding across. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be up and running, I'd like to price check.

In the UK, RCI seem to make changes every week to the prices, which can be really annoying. Some friends were looking to book and got a quote and the deal inc $400 OBC, when they decided to book a week later the OBC had dropped to $200 ! Its now changed again to $0 OBC, but a basic drinks package.

I understand that the company has got to be competitive and make adjustments, but at the moment it seems more like a lottery.

Last week I asked for a price for a Sept sailing when they had the 30 % off. I called this a.m. for a price with the 50 % off for the same sailing and it was quite a bit more. Should have booked with the 30 % off. I know this new promo has the OBC and less down payment but the man did say the price of the cruise has risen. In one week?

Can we sign up at 12:01a.m. on the 10th? Don't wanna miss a good deal!

R&D

Too bad the website doesn't work.

Yup. working an overnight, checked the site. Well it shows but when you go to load - nothing.

Now I'll have to stay awake to call the TA in the am :mad:

I think these "sales" are all a bit of a swizz. I did a "mock" booking of what I have already paid a deposit on - and it comes out as £6,200 with drinks and grats included and £5,300 without these add ons. so, £900 dearer and I would lose my £1200 deposit as well.

I live in the UK, so I dont even know why I torture myself looking at price changes though.

I came out $146 ahead on our Enchantment sailing. I don't mind paying slightly more upfront to make it all back and more with the OBC. That will cover gratuities. I'm good with this! I think this is the first time I have come out ahead on one of these "sales" they market.

I'm still getting a plank page after I hit 'book now'...just headers and nothing else. Are you getting the website to load properly?

I've tried dome 4 times in the last half-hour and I get hung up after I hit book now. Was having similar problem last night.

Hmmm. 30% off of all in stateroom or 50% off one. The math doesn't work on this one. Old promo was better

Depends on what they take the percentage off of.

I did just check our cruise, and this is a cost increase of ~$400pp compared to when we originally booked (previous BOGOHO).

I'm also still having the same issues with the website as last night. [ATTACH]368092[/ATTACH]

sooooooo frustrating. Yes that plank dead page is what I'm getting too. It's crazy to work this hard and spend so much time just to give RCI money.